1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Much Snowness

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by SaRu, Feb 22, 2005.

1. SaRu

SaRu New Member

It's been snowing on and off now for two days, and it's doing it again right now as I speak. Yesterday morning there was so much snow it was falling from the trees in huge chunks.

Roll on summer. [​IMG]

2. Bubbles

Bubbles New Member

Roll on more snow [​IMG] me likes no working [​IMG] well no doing much work at all [​IMG]

and the weathers supposed to be getting worse [​IMG] yay

*bubbles does naked snow angels

3. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

That must be awfy cold Bubbles :umm: [​IMG]

YEY for snow, was snowing here this morning too!!! Stopped now tho [​IMG]

4. nikki

nikki New Member

its snowed quite a lot here, which my boys have loved

5. Tia

Tia New Member

We don't get snow here, further up the mountains may get a very tiny bit once or twice a season but by the time you get up there it's melted.

You're all lucky, it must look so pretty. I'd love a white Christmas experience instead of a boiling hot one.

6. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

We had blizzards all day yesterday but nothing lay, it all melted [​IMG] [​IMG]

Frosty this morning, but no snow [​IMG]

7. AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl Active Member

For the last 14 days we have had snow here...but Im not snowed in because as soon as the temp warms up,it all melts...and I want it to stay... [​IMG]

8. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

[​IMG] it doesnt snow where i am!

9. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

Indeed!

I'd love to get a bit of snow. But now it's turning into winter and all we get are icy-cold 50km/h southerlies *shivers*

10. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Next time it snows here, i will post u all a little each [​IMG]

11. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

YAY! Thanks Snowy! [​IMG]

Until then, I'll jstu hae to settle for scraping ice off the sides of the freezer...*sigh*

[​IMG]

12. thistle

thistle New Member

ROFLMAO

ok tell me you don't actually do that ! cos I now have visions of you in a wee woolly hat and scarf set, making mini snow men in your freezer.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

[​IMG] !!!

[​IMG] You better believe it!

Hahaha, nah just kidding, there isn't enough ice and my fingers would get frozen to the inside bits that aren't iced over. Not that I've tried or anything.... *whistles*