• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

More Wedding Photo's

AliceCoopersGirl

Ok...I know Tim and myself are coming up to our 2nd wedding anniversary...but a few days ago we had a surprise visit from Tim's brother who had a disk with more of our wedding photo's on...so I thought I'd bore you all with them pmsl

Here you go guys...

Moreweddingpiccies.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-1.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-2.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-3.jpg

More to follow once I've loaded them onto my photobucket xxx

Werbung:
Isn't it funny how seeing photos of another person's wedding, brings back all the wonderful memories fo your own?
<

Thanks guys ((((((((((Emmy & Snowy))))))))))

Here are some more

Moreweddingpiccies-8.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-9.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-10.jpg

Moreweddingpiccies-11.jpg

This has to be one of my faves...me not caring if I look like fag ash lil...pmsl(the good looking guy is one of my very best mates,he gave me away)
Moreweddingpiccies-12.jpg

The wedding cake...
Moreweddingpiccies-13.jpg

Us cutting the cake...
Moreweddingpiccies-14.jpg

Hubby and Mother-in-Law...
Moreweddingpiccies-15.jpg

Your cake looks lovely!!!! I kept the flowers of fthe top of ours and have put them in the cabinet with all our wedding gifts
<

Snowy..mine are sitting in a tin with the horseshoes and the blue ribbon...it upset me loads that the woman who did our wedding reception didn't give my sister-in-law the bottom tier of the cake...I was not able to save the rings that were decorating that tier.
<

Fankies Opal xxx

Owh Alice, you soooo purty!!!!!
<
<

I remember getting that PM from you on UM with your photo, ohh i felt so special getting it!
<
it looks like a delightful day!

<
It always makes me a little teary eyed when I see wedding photo's...
<

Again, you looked so beautiful. That cake is gorgeous! Oh and your best mate isn't too bad either.
<

Jen...you were and are special sweetie...there were only a few of you that got those piccies xxxxx

Lottie...Kris is drop dead gorgeous and I love him to bits sweetie...I had to slap his face years ago for grabbing a certain part of my body when he was drunk(before I knew him well)and he apologised the next day and we have been mates ever since.xxxxx

You look amazing! I love the dress! lol I too like the fag ash lil pic, I bet your face was aching by the end of the day with all the smiling for the photos!

And now I know what you look like I can keep an eye out for ya, should we bump into each other!

Aimsxx

Werbung:
Back