• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Missing my friend...

Lugia

I have a friend on deviantART who I have become rather close to, and we talked on Skype a lot over summer break. She lives in England and I live in Virginia. But ever since school started, because of time zone differences, by the time I get home [right around 5:00 PM for us] she's already offline... :(

I know that I can talk to her on weekends and I know that nothing bad has happened to her but... she is like my sister, even if it's just over the internet and I miss her a lot every time I don't talk to her... and just between me and you, I'm kind of in love... What do I do? :(

I obviously can't tell her how I feel because we're really good friends and she is straight and if I told her it could ruin everything... and whether it is with a man or a woman I am not a good girlfriend... but this is tearing me apart......

Werbung:
Good friends make time for each other. Tell her you miss talking to her and maybe you guys can work out a schedule to talk more often. See if she is open to scheduling a time one or two nights a week and then make it a priority. Really good friends are so hard to find so I definitely think it is worth a shot!

P.S. hello from Virginia ;)

Good friends make time for each other. Tell her you miss talking to her and maybe you guys can work out a schedule to talk more often. See if she is open to scheduling a time one or two nights a week and then make it a priority. Really good friends are so hard to find so I definitely think it is worth a shot!

P.S. hello from Virginia ;)
Thank you... and I did. The thing is though, we are both so busy with our schoolwork and I plan to get a job soon... so we will have even less time to talk D:

(and yay, another Virginian! I thought I was the only one! :D)

I tried to make plans but she is so busy that we won't be able to have a real conversation until December... This sucks... :(

Friendship will be always there no matter how seldom you talk specially if both of you are really committed as being friends. It is part of life that friends separated ways or lack that bonding time together. Specially if both of you get older and have a career or family. Just like my friends who are having their own lives but still could send simple messages through online even sometimes. That is why there are reunions. :p
Hope that you could both keep your long distance friendship alive as it should be just there for both of you.

It is good to hear that you value your friendship even you only met her on-line. Tell her that you miss chatting with her and maybe you can talk during weekends. You said that you have time differences. You can drop an e-mail with her everyday, a simple hello or how are you will do to keep your communication open.

I believe you can still maintain a good relationship with her, as long as you stay a friend to her. There would always be a time that both of you will be available online so when that happens, try to catch things up and tell her that you are always there for her. I really wish that you will not be lonely again so cheers Giygas! ;)

Werbung:
I totally understand your situation. I live in Virginia also and my two best friends live in Indiana. I know it sucks to not be able to talk to a close friend on a regular basis but sadly it turns out that way sometimes. There really isn't much you can do about the situation but just be positive and know that she will always be your friend. Also, you guys won't be stuck in this situation forever.

Back