• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ladies, are you physically stronger than me although I am a guy

Girls, would you be able to own me in a physical confrontation although I am a guy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every woman should learn self defense. Often times, confident women are not targets. Just knowing how to defend yourself is power!

Werbung:
Yeah definitely women are better than men. I hear a man sometimes said, "Admit it, women are wiser than men." So I guess that says it all. Physical fight might be not favorable to women, but good tactics may have a chance. :)

Yes, I can fight you even you are a guy and I have a technique you make you fell on the ground..:)..hehe.. Some men are just stronger physically and defeated women in fighting skills before we often think than men are stronger than us. But it is a matter of determination and strategies to defeat guys.

Werbung:
Do you really care if women on forums can 'own you in a fight'?
It doesn't matter either way, if you're hoping for compliments or for us to say your very strong, then you're post is not worth taking seriously.
It doesn't matter at all, if you think you're strong - good protect your family, if not and want to be, work at it.

Back