• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

bethanyparkin

Please help, I've never ever had a job interview and I have one tomorrow.
I'm quite nervous, I am unsure what they would ask, or how to answer them.
Please help!

Werbung:
Congratulations and good luck! Don't be nervous, you will be fine. The questions they will ask really depends on what the job is. A lot of common questions are "why do you want to work here", "what makes you a good candidate" and they will usually ask you questions about what experiences you have had working in that type of industry. They may also ask what you consider your biggest flaw. Try to turn this into something good! Like being a perfectionist. That way they will know you like to do a good job.

Wow, nice job! Be confident. I suggest smiling discreetly but in a powerful way. I feel confident a lot when I smile. Give honest, sincere answers. Good manners. :) Answer their questions all in a positive way so that they'll see you in a better light. :D

Oh good luck on your interview! What position did you apply for?

Anyway, the usual thing that an interviewer might say is "tell something about yourself".
You must be confident, maintain an eye-to-eye contact, and sit up straight with chin up.
Impress the interviewer with the way you answer his/her questions. Flaunt your skills and abilities so that they would think of hiring you. Be on time and be on your best business attire.
Hope you would eventually get the job. Go girl!

Werbung:
Here is a trick that helps everytime! When you are all dressed and ready
to go, look at yourself. In the mirror and repeat " I look great, I feel
Great, I am great! Make sure you say it out loud and that you mean it!
Keep saying it the whole way there! Cuz let's face it, you were great enough
to get the interview.

Back