• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is it normal to enjoy feeling weak?

Butterfly

My boyfriend is a good deal over a foot taller than I, and a lot broader etc everywhere, and for some reason I enjoy this fact, and I just love comparing my arms with his and seeing how incredibly weak and fragile I look compared to him. xD
I don't know why I would enjoy this though, so I was wondering if you have any similar experiences? :p

Werbung:
I like to feel like the stronger dominant one. I guess I have always had control issues (with food, friends and family) and wanted to feel in control of everything. This includes partners because I do not want someone who is stronger than me who could potentially hurt me.

Maybe it was just normal since I knew some girls who feels that way too with their partners. They like to look so small with their partners.
Personally I do not want that too since I am more on the strong personality and would not want someone who can make me feel weak and dependent on him.

It sounds pretty normal to me. I would not enjoy feeling weaker next to a partner but I do like seeing the difference. Knowing and observing that he is taller, bigger and stronger...I find it sexy and attractive. I know that I have other qualities that balance out those qualities but not within that arena.

I find it attractive: the attraction of opposites.

Sex and attraction are all about power. Some people like to be in control. Some people like the feeling of their partner being in control. There's nothing strange about it!

Thanks, everyone. :)
I should probably point out that what I'm talking about here has nothing to do with being handcuffed, tied up or anything, the thing I enjoy so much about all this is simply the feeling of being smaller and weaker. :p
I have no idea why, but there's something extremely thrilling about a tall and strong guy who could throw me around super-easily if he wanted to, but still is kind to me. :D

I think it's comforting when your mate is larger than you. It makes you feel safe and secure.
I don't even think it's a question of enjoying feeling weak. All or at least most women like
to feel like their man is or can be protective of them. I wouldn't date a guy smaller than me.
I don't want to look down at whom I'm kissing or lay in bed wondering why I take up more
space than him.

Yep, I agree.
There's something arousing about feeling tiny and having this big strong man beside you. ^^

For some reason I have also enjoyed looking generally submissive - like if he does a lot of the talking on parties etc I can sometimes try to look shy and silent in a cute way. xP
The people he talks to then will often glance at me and look like they find me really cute and adorable in those situations.
It's very easy to look submissive if your boyfriend is almost 2 feet taller and waaay more broad and muscular. xD

I somewhat feel the same way as you. Well my boyfriend is not really that bigger than me (I think we can even cross dress with each other's clothes and not have a problem with it :p) but he can fight, and I meant fight. I wouldn't go into that topic now because most of you would probably be terrified xD. Anyway I do like the fact that I'm not stronger that him, because that's just a bit wrong if it was the other way around, and also because he would be serving as my "knight in shining armour" - he would be able to protect me in times of harm.

I think it's comforting when your mate is larger than you. It makes you feel safe and secure.
I don't even think it's a question of enjoying feeling weak. All or at least most women like
to feel like their man is or can be protective of them. I wouldn't date a guy smaller than me.
I don't want to look down at whom I'm kissing or lay in bed wondering why I take up more
space than him.
Yes, maybe not necessarily feeling weak, but I have always loved to kind of show people around me and my boyfriend that I am the "tiny" one. :p
If we for example are at a party I just love standing under his chin and be like "look at me, I'm the small and weak of us and my boyfriend could easily do whatever he wants with me, but he's kind". :D
I don't really know why, but there's something oddly pleasant about that.

It sounds perfectly normal to me. Women are naturally smaller and often attracted to someone larger, stronger, more protective, etc.

"be like "look at me, I'm the small and weak of us and my boyfriend could easily do whatever he wants with me, but he's kind". "

You don't actually -say- that stuff, do you? lol Thinking it seems normal to me, though.

That post didn't look normal to me at first ^_^

I can only say that it's not normal to actually like being weak (perhaps better to look weak, but not really weak in truth is better?)

However, I enjoy being weak at times. Those are the times that my kids really make the effort to take care of me; carry things for me, do my chores, pamper me with love and food. ahahaha.... Love being weak then...

I can only say that it's not normal to actually like being weak (perhaps better to look weak, but not really weak in truth is better?
Hm, I'm not sure how to put it, but I actually do tend to enjoy feeling like the weaker of us, there's something strangely exciting and arousing about it. :p
Like comparing our arms for example, and he teasing me in a kind way that I'm such a tiny little thing, and out-classing me like heck in arm wrestling at those few occasions when we do it (usually at parties when we are tipsy together with friends).

I've known a lot of girls that like big guys. They say they just feel so protected even when they hug them. I am not like this, but I can certainly understand why it may seem appealing to have a big boyfriend like that. I can definitely see how could make someone feel weak. :)

Werbung:
I've known a lot of girls that like big guys. They say they just feel so protected even when they hug them. I am not like this, but I can certainly understand why it may seem appealing to have a big boyfriend like that. I can definitely see how could make someone feel weak. :)
Yes, well for some reason I also love to have a male leader in something.
On one of my earlier summer jobs I had a handsome male guy as an instructor, and he would give me and the other people there orders and stuff, and I really enjoyed being one of his underlings and him being the chief, if that makes sense. :p

Back