• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If a Guy Gave You Flowers...

digitalbrew

If a guy gave you flowers, what kind and color would it be?

I was just wondering since most of us here do want to receive flowers. What would you girls like to receive from your partners. Do you like roses? Or do you prefer something personal or out of the ordinary?

Would you prefer a bouquet of different kinds of flowers or a bunch or roses/tulips/orchids?

Or maybe you're the type who like cacti instead.

Werbung:
I actually would rather not receive flowers for the most part. They're really not my style.

If they really enjoyed doing it, though, then I suppose I would like a live flower of some sort instead. Or something more like wild flowers than roses.

I would love to receive flowers. Roses are my favorite. Once a guy gave me purple roses. Purple is my favorite color. Of course, I fell for the guy.

I think it would be sweet, but I also don't really like getting flowers. They die eventually and are only really pretty for a few days. I also feel bad when I have to throw them out too. I would like a mixture of different flowers over standard roses though.

I love, love, love when my boyfriend gives me flowers:D . It makes me so happy. He gives me roses very often, he also bought me a few miniature roses, they're all beyond beautiful and I enjoy growing them. I love all kinds of flowers though. Once, my love bought me a big tulip bouquet. It was very romantic:love:

Werbung:
I am not a fan of flowers. I would prefer fake flowers over live flowers any day. I am just not a fan of getting a gift of something that dies less than a week of getting the gift. If I were to get flowers I suppose I would want roses as they smell the best and they look impressive.

Back