• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I want to breakup with him. =.=

Doll Leviste

I don't have anything against him. Great guy. Perfect boyfriend material. A girl could ask of nothing more. He always remembers our monthsary and buys gifts while I on the other hand most of the time forgets about it. o.o He wants to be the first person to greet during our monthsary and he would stay up till its 12am to greet. His daily goal is to make sure I am happy. However, there is a zero possibility of him and I being together. We both know that. After he graduates he will leave for Canada and only God knows when he will return. Plus our families would never approve of any close relationship and definitely marriage is a no-no. I'm thinking instead of wasting time in a relationship that would never end up as a happy ending story.. We better break it off now before we get too attached and hurt more during the time we need to split up. *sigh* Any suggestions girls?

Werbung:
Do you really see yourself without him? You're seriously, seriously lucky to have a guy like that - just because it seems like it won't work out, doesn't mean it wont. The sigh suggests you don't wanna leave him - sort out his clingyness if that's getting a little too much for you, and he'll surely back off, then see how it goes :D

If you do not see yourself with this guy forever, I suggest you leave. If you stay and you are not happy things are just going to go down hill. You wont even try at the relationship anymore, so more arguments are surely to arise. I have been telling people lately if your not happy then get out of it. Maybe it is because I look at my marriage and see disaster. I am married so I feel trapped without options. I do not think any woman should feel this way. So ask yourself this: Is it worth having a broken heart everyday because your unhappy? Or should you break it off, which in turn will break his heart but only once? Spare yourself the heartache this is the only life you have so life it to the fullest! Do not be me and stay stuck!

I guess the long distance relationship is not really a hindrance if you really love each other minus parents ( who wants to involve in the relationship). It is really hard if the parents if the number one that opposed your relationship. All you need to do is study hard and don't think about that much as of now. If he will leave for Canada then let him go, I guess you can go there too if you wanted too and I will give you a tip. :). Talk to him if what really his plan for you.If he decided to forget you when he arrive there better stop it now.

I guess the long distance relationship is not really a hindrance if you really love each other minus parents ( who wants to involve in the relationship). It is really hard if the parents if the number one that opposed your relationship. All you need to do is study hard and don't think about that much as of now. If he will leave for Canada then let him go, I guess you can go there too if you wanted too and I will give you a tip. :). Talk to him if what really his plan for you.If he decided to forget you when he arrive there better stop it now.

I agree. Do not decide on your own, Doll. It's better to sort things out and talk to him. For all you know, things might get better for the two of you. And a happy ending might take place.
I agree with Bethany that you are so lucky for having a boyfriend like that, that kind of guy is very unusual nowadays. Just think it over wisely so you won't regret what you did in the future. ;)

First is to ask yourself if you really love him. And do you think he think the same as you about your relationship? Maybe he wants to fight for your love and willing to wait for the right time that both of you could love each other. Distance could have solutions such as frequent online chatting and even calling each other. So, if it seems you do not really love him and you could not do such effort for that relationship, better you free him.

Do you really see yourself without him? You're seriously, seriously lucky to have a guy like that - just because it seems like it won't work out, doesn't mean it wont. The sigh suggests you don't wanna leave him - sort out his clingyness if that's getting a little too much for you, and he'll surely back off, then see how it goes :D
I know, I'm lucky to have him. I'm sure I won't be able to find any guy like him as he is rare.. :( But, I know we don't have a future together as a couple. I've realized it and so I don't want to prolong the pain I feel knowing that I will lose him in the future. I better lose him now and cope with it than deepen the relationship and the feelings.. :(

I know, I'm lucky to have him. I'm sure I won't be able to find any guy like him as he is rare.. :( But, I know we don't have a future together as a couple. I've realized it and so I don't want to prolong the pain I feel knowing that I will lose him in the future. I better lose him now and cope with it than deepen the relationship and the feelings.. :(
Do you really want to lose him, or are you just breaking up because circumstances aren't convenient?

If you do not see yourself with this guy forever, I suggest you leave. If you stay and you are not happy things are just going to go down hill. You wont even try at the relationship anymore, so more arguments are surely to arise. I have been telling people lately if your not happy then get out of it. Maybe it is because I look at my marriage and see disaster. I am married so I feel trapped without options. I do not think any woman should feel this way. So ask yourself this: Is it worth having a broken heart everyday because your unhappy? Or should you break it off, which in turn will break his heart but only once? Spare yourself the heartache this is the only life you have so life it to the fullest! Do not be me and stay stuck!
I'm happy with the relationship, I'm just not happy with the future plans. Honestly, we've talked about it... and thats us being in 2 different continents. :( *sigh* I started ignoring him today.. it was difficult and its killing him. I didn't text him, talk to him, nor see him. :( and it drove him quite insane :p I visited his FB account and he was flooding emo messages and even flooded my inbox. :3 My resolve of breaking up with him is pretty low atm after reading all his messages. :( and later on.. I might just hug him and cry.. I feel guilty. :(

How long have you guys been dating?
It seems like all the circumstances are against you being with him except for the fact he's really into you.
But all relationships start out like that.

It will be on both sides parents that will be against it. :( His mother is.. *sigh* don't want to talk bad of his mother, however, she wouldn't favor me for her son and my family is the same with him. >_< If he goes to Canada.. :( what will happen to our relationship.. I wanted to break up with him.. but just couldn't.. :( I love him too much.. T_T
I agree. Do not decide on your own, Doll. It's better to sort things out and talk to him. For all you know, things might get better for the two of you. And a happy ending might take place.

Thanks Cecil, :( I ignored him for 3 straight days and it was killing us both.. :( I just love him too much... :( Haven't talked to him bout it again since the last time we talked about it and that was 3 months ago.. >_< I'm afraid to find out the plans will still be the same.. o.o

It will be on both sides parents that will be against it. :( His mother is.. *sigh* don't want to talk bad of his mother, however, she wouldn't favor me for her son and my family is the same with him. >_< If he goes to Canada.. :( what will happen to our relationship.. I wanted to break up with him.. but just couldn't.. :( I love him too much.. T_T

That is very sad and I am sorry to hear that. Still, I want to suggest to talk to your boyfriend if what are his plans. The parents can do nothing if you really love each other. You're already and adult. It is a good thing that parents blessed your relationship but they are not in the position which one their son should be marry. I am telling that you will go against the will of your parents, but it just that they are like that...I am sorry. :(

That is very sad and I am sorry to hear that. Still, I want to suggest to talk to your boyfriend if what are his plans. The parents can do nothing if you really love each other. You're already and adult. It is a good thing that parents blessed your relationship but they are not in the position which one their son should be marry. I am telling that you will go against the will of your parents, but it just that they are like that...I am sorry.
broke up with him a while ago. :( I think this is better. We're both better off not together. I just hope I can keep my resolve in totally breaking up with him. :(

How long have you guys been dating?
It seems like all the circumstances are against you being with him except for the fact he's really into you.
But all relationships start out like that.
17months.. >_< Not really long. Broke up with him just a while ago.. :( Day 1 of h3LL :(

broke up with him a while ago. :( I think this is better. We're both better off not together. I just hope I can keep my resolve in totally breaking up with him. :(

17months.. >_< Not really long. Broke up with him just a while ago.. :( Day 1 of h3LL :(

Sorry to hear that sis. I will be hoping that you can cope up with it. If you are really meant for each other you will meet somewhere and be together again. As of now, since you already did break up with him the best thing you need to do is move and focus with your study if you are studying. Relationship is like that pain and happiness is always there. You will be fine and its not the end of the world yet,hehe....Time will heal the wound. Tested and proven. So,keep it up and move on. God bless.

Werbung:
Sorry to hear that sis. I will be hoping that you can cope up with it. If you are really meant for each other you will meet somewhere and be together again. As of now, since you already did break up with him the best thing you need to do is move and focus with your study if you are studying. Relationship is like that pain and happiness is always there. You will be fine and its not the end of the world yet,hehe....Time will heal the wound. Tested and proven. So,keep it up and move on. God bless.
Thanks speedy, that made me feel better. I know I can't do much about the situation but to move forward and hope for the best for both of us. As you say, if we're meant to be somewhere sometime when it is right, we will be together again. :(

Back