• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Need A Little Advice.

Lolita

Hi, well this is how it goes.
I have a boyfriend and we kind of want to get married in a couple of years (we are both 22 years old) and there is no engagment ring or anything like that yet, so we have only mentioned it a little to my mom and a few friends.

The problems is this, I have a very good friend with whom I had a little fling before even meeting my BF, and everytime we see each other... we're like matches, he gets hot I get nervious and he totally blows my mind, and I'm going to see him TODAY!!! And I know he has the hots for me, and I've got the hots for him and we've said it openly.

I'm just nervious about what might hapen tonight, I haven't cheated on my BF, at least not this one, and I noticed that it is not fear of remorse what keeps us from not cheat, but fear of not having any remorse at all.

I guess I just need to hear some outer opinions and think things through, cuz it's easy to say NO, DON'T DO IT or GO ON, YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER, I just don't want to look back in 10 years and think "I should have taken the chance" or "what have I done?"

Werbung:
I'm probably the wrong person to comment in this thread, but you did ask for opinions.... My personal belief is that one should not cheat. If you want to be with someone else, end it with the existing partner first. As I say, this is my opnion!

That's tough..... Are you happy with your current boyfriend and can see yourself with him for years to come? Is the other one just a crush, you know, wanting what you can't have or is it more?

You shouldn't do anything with the other without first breaking up with your current boyfriend, at least. Cheating is not good....

Ok, cheating isn't fair, I'm with Snowy on this one.
When it comes to marriage, you're still young and you don't know what's going to happen. Don't make any pland yet!But if you feel like this when you see this guy, I think you shoul re-examine your feelings a bit. Sure it's probably just a crush, but how do you feel about your boyfriend? Do you want a relationship that serious, or do you want to be single and have crushes..?

Whatever you decide, just don't play some game with your BF, he doesn't deserve to be heartbroken.

Werbung:
I'd agree - decide which one you want to be with, and be with them. The fact that you seem to want to be with this other guy suggests to me that the guy you're currently with isn't "The One".

Back