• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I luv my bf but.. :[

Theresa Hale

Hey laydays i m havin a problem wit my bf. i keep tryin 2 make our relationship wrk but he wants 2 be wit my mom n my mom is approvin his advances cuz my dad left. like wen i asked him 2 stop he hugged me n tried 2 get me 2 do my hair like my mom n dres like her. :[

how do i ge him 2 luv me n not my mom? i luv him n he luvs me but idk wat 2 do

Werbung:
This is an interesting situation. Do you really want to be with a guy who wants your mother? What is it about your mom that he likes? Could he be using you to get to her? I think you should also talk to your mom about this since she is the closest one to you. Let her know that he is your boyfriend and you don't find their relationship appropriate. I am sure she can find plenty of other men that are not your boyfriend.

I agree with Roxanne. I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but I think it's a lost cause. No girl ever wants to "play second fiddle"... especially to her mother. Be clear to both of them how you feel, especially to your mother. She's the only one you have and you both love each other more than any guy, especially that one. It's you and her for the long haul. Keep looking and you'll find a quality guy who respects you and your mother as well as boundaries.

First, you can't make someone love you, they either don't or they do. If you try to change yourself for someone else you will be miserable the entire time, trust me. Second, this guy sounds like he is not worth it. He is just playing around with your feelings, if he cared enough for either you or your mom he would just leave the two of you alone. You and your mother have a relationship that is stronger than any other relationship you will ever have no matter what the circumstances. Lastly, what is wrong with your mom? Not too sound rude or mean but what kind of mother competes with her daughter over a loser.

Werbung:
Oh honey...I would back away as quickly as possible. This situation is wrong on so many
levels. No man that had any real feelings for you would have any type of feelings whatsoever
for your mother. For anyone to attempt to come between the bond that's supposed to be shared
by mother and daughter is despicable. One thing that I wondered though, that you didn't
mention was whether or not your mother was reciprocating these feelings.

Back