1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

i have had a horrible day

Discussion in 'Come in and have a moan!' started by Princess Pyro, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] my day has been absolutely horrible. first i nearly got in a fight with some guy who had a knife. being a pacifist this stressted me a bit. plus i was a bit worried about being stabbed, luckily we didn't fight though. now a friend of mine is annoyed because he said good charlotte was crap, and usually when ppl say that it get's followed by a whole lot of insults. so i got really defensive and now he is mad at me. it's just been one *sweary word*-storm after another [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

[​IMG] awww that's horrible!!!!!!

How u doing now?? lots of [​IMG] for u

3. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

[​IMG]

Gosh, I hope you're feeling better now hun. Have you tried talking to your friend? Don't let it bother you, let him be annoyed, it can't last forever.

4. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

[​IMG] Potty, how'd you get to be so supersmart? [​IMG]

5. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

i am feeling much better now [​IMG]

6. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

So glad to hear it!! [​IMG]

7. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

[​IMG] i apologised to my friend, he forgave me and apologised for over-reacting. now i'm cruisin' [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. twinkle

twinkle New Member

hope your feeling better. [​IMG]

9. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

It happens to the best of us! Glad it's all sorted out for you now though [​IMG]

10. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

Tehehe, nah, I'm not super smart, just logical [​IMG].

It's great to hear you're feeling better pyro [​IMG], glad that it all worked in the end [​IMG]

11. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

glad it worked out! sarah gets a little touchy if you say someone from goodcharlotte is ugly. specially billy [​IMG]

12. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

Tis good things got cleared up!
    im exactly the same when people bag my X files....
    LEAVE THE X FILES ALONE!!!!!!
    ITS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! [​IMG]
    :eek:oohyeh:

13. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member