• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I hate summer..

Evilsprinkles

I really do. It's humid, sticky, you're limited on how much you can take off clothes wise, before you get positively indecent. I can put on the thinnest natural material clothing, and still be too hot. I hate the sweat running down my spine, to pool at the bottom. I hate moving and feeling my clothing stick to me, I hate having to slather myself in sunblock to go outside, because I burn easily.

I wish it was a winter climate, all year round. I love being able to put clothes on, snuggle up, layer up and be warm and snuggly with a book, but I can't do that in summer. I lay sweating a night, under a ceiling fan that moves constantly. I fidget and try and sleep, but I can't get comfortable. I'd immerse myself in a cool bath all day if I could, but that doesn't get the housework done, it doesn't walk my dogs, and it it doesn't get anything done, except leave me looking wet and wrinkly.

I hate the pressure headaches and the hair sticking to my neck, I hate the loud and annoying people who seem to think summer means it's important to get as drunk as possible, and leave pavement pizzas everywhere, be loud and obnoxious, and take as many drugs as possible, all to the detriment of the neighbourhoods they live in.

I hate the morons who leave their dogs in hot cars, I had to rescue a dog from a car a few weeks ago, by someone who did just that. I was furious, people leaving them there to go to the pub, or go shopping, without leaving them any water, leaving them to suffer and sometimes die.

I really F*&%^(£% HATE SUMMER.

Werbung:
Oh, I hate humidity! It's like you shower and you still feel gross and sticky afterwards. I live in Los Angeles and we have been getting a lot of humid summer days this year. I am ready for the fall.

I do not like the heat either. I get a headache from the humidity. I would really prefer the cool autumn weather. I like it when it stays in the 80's and has a cool breeze. The hot, hot, scorching sun is really too much. I can't wait for the cools day of September.

I suppose it depends on where you live because I love summer. But if I lived in a humid or hot area, I would hate summer too. Once I vacationed in Florida. Never again. It was downright horrible.

YOu and I are the oppposite then! I LOVE the summer. I enjoy fall and spring too, where light layers and maybe a little bit of time under the blanket feel good but I absolutely HATE winter. Sometimes I get so cold in the winter time that it hurts!

I hate the summer because of the humidity too! I mean, sure, it's fine when you have air conditioning, or even just an electric fan. But sometimes, when it's too hot, cool water isn't enough to spare you from having a massive head ache.

The coldest I've experienced where I live is between the 16-21 degrees Celsius. That's it. So air conditioning is important during the summers where it can reach up to 40 degrees.

Humidity is the worst. I hate the feeling when it is so hot that you don't even want to leave your air conditioned bedroom. It is terrible that the weather is so warm yet, you cannot even be outside to enjoy it. I really dislike summer as well. I much prefer winter. Winter is beautiful and you can always add clothing. In summer, you can only take off so much.

I actually had a week where I couldn't do very much, because the heat was making me so miserable and depressed, that all I wanted to do was cry and sleep. Since I have responsibilities just like everyone else, I couldn't do that. I was taking regular cool showers and drinking a lot of water, and I admit I kept bursting into tears, because I was so miserable.

I'm not a big fan of summer either. I kind of like summer evenings when it's starting to cool off and the fireflies are coming out, but nasty hot summer afternoons? Bleh! I'm miserable when it's above 80 degrees outside.

I'm 100% an autumn person. I like it best when there's just a slight nip in the air and the trees are colorful.

I'm with you. Summer can be unbearable. And I had forgotten how much I hate summer because I've spent the last few summers in the mountains where the weather is lovely in the day and cool in the night.

The only thing I love about summers is the glory of fresh produce. Tomatoes and berries and squash!

It's finally going into Autumn here, which I'm very grateful for. It's been raining on and off for the last week, and now I'm waiting for the inevitable mass of leaves falling, and the creation of large piles of them to wade through.

I would rather Spring and Autumn than Summer or Winter either one. I hate the extremes. I would still take the heat over the cold, though. I can't seem to do much of anything in the Winter because not only are the temps crazy, but the weather itself ruins a lot of plans and makes getting around particularly hard.

I would rather Spring and Autumn than Summer or Winter either one. I hate the extremes. I would still take the heat over the cold, though. I can't seem to do much of anything in the Winter because not only are the temps crazy, but the weather itself ruins a lot of plans and makes getting around particularly hard.

See, with heat, you're limited as to what you can take off. Once you're naked, you're not getting much cooler unless you sit in a freezer, and getting naked outside isn't such a good plan. However, when you're cold, all you have to do is layer up. Layer up and end up looking like Michelin man, but you'd be warm at least!

Move to Canada! Parts of it are pretty cool for most of the year. I used to live in Edmonton, and we essentially had a two month summer followed by fall weather.

Fall is definitely my favorite season; everybody looks a lot cuter in a sweater.

Werbung:
There are times that I hate summer too. Just like when it is too hot that it can even make me sweat even I not moving at all. Lol
I usually just stay at home during summer especially during daytime and will just go out during the late afternoon or evening.

Back