1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I broke my arm

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by daveyc123, Jan 25, 2005.

1. daveyc123

daveyc123 New Member

Yea i did. It hurt like ****. i broke both the bones in the left arm. Now i have to stop boxing for 3 MONTHS!!!Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Awwww I'm sure we will be nice to u for a wee whiley until it heals! :flower4u: :agree:

How did u break it?

3. daveyc123

daveyc123 New Member

i went to jump a wall, but fell and landed bad. at skool as well

4. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

:lol2:

I mean awwwww. Seriously, that sucks :cry: Have u had it put in plaster or just that strapping they use nowadays?

5. L-Girl

L-Girl New Member

awww that sucks! Does it hurt now?

6. daveyc123

daveyc123 New Member

yea ive got it in plaster its got two metal plates in that have to stay there for a year it always hurts :(

7. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Awwwwww :console: That's not so good. We will look after u though :yes: Wont we girls?

8. loony

loony New Member

just remember bones heal and chicks dig scars lol

never broke ma arm but broke a few ribs on ma bike whilst playing chicken with a pidgen at 100mph ,broke my middle nuckle banger racing and my little finger having a fight with a ford granada apart from that im still kinda intact :yes: