• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Am Fortunate To Have You...

digitalbrew

I am fortunate to have my partner... Sure, he's not the sexiest or most handsome being alive, but he's smart and funny. Not rocket-science smart, but smart enough to understand what I am going through and smart-enough to look forward to our future together. Not comedian-funny, but funny enough to have long light conversations of the things we have in common.

I am fortunate that he has my back and even when we're far away, he works harder than I do so we can be together soon.

I am mad at him right now. But when I think about the things we've gone through and the decisions we've made together, I feel very fortunate to have him.

What about you guys? Have you ever thought of how fortunate you are with your partners?

Werbung:
I'm very fortunate and I'm fully aware of it:D . I'm so fortunate that I sometimes can't believe it's true. I really find it hard to believe such a wonderful man loves me so much. He is the most wonderful, the smartest, the most handsome man in the entire world, I'm so in love:love:

Back