• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How would you rate your present romantic relationship?

Cecille

I have been with my hubby for 5 years now and despite of all the differences and arguments that we have, I would say that our relationship make us grow and help us to become stronger. With that being said, I would give our marriage an 8 out of 10.

How about you? ;)

Werbung:
I have been with my current partner for almost 2 years, and we are in a long distance relationship. I will rate mine a 9 out of 10. If it were not long distance mine would be a perfect score. I mean, we have friends who actually envy us because our relationship is stronger and is going better compared to theirs, and they don't have the same case as us. Also, whenever we actually are together we're just great. We act like we're not in a long distance relationship and we haven't encountered any problems as well.

100 out of 10... :D That's how I am inlove and happy with my fiance. Yes, there are some misunderstandings and fights but we always find ways to resolve it as soon as we can..

Having him in my life is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. We have been together for almost 8 years now and we become sweeter than before.

Relationship gets better with age. That's all I can say. Don't give up too soon.

100 out of 10... :D That's how I am inlove and happy with my fiance. Yes, there are some misunderstandings and fights but we always find ways to resolve it as soon as we can..

Having him in my life is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. We have been together for almost 8 years now and we become sweeter than before.

Wow 8 years :eek: since when have you been together? high school?

My present romantic relationship is amazing. We are both very much in love, at good points in our career, and we never ever fight and like to do all of the same things! Honestly I am positive that we are soulmates :) <3

I've been married to my husband for 23 years this coming June. We're celebrating our 23rd anniversary next month. That is two years short of a silver jubilee. Wow, I can't imagine that it has been that long. We've been through so many ups and downs and I know sometimes it can be really hard but we've come to a point where we're accepting of each other. I would rate my relationship with my hubby at 9 out of 10 because 10 would be a perfect number and my relationship with my husband isn't that perfect.

I've been married to my husband for 23 years this coming June. We're celebrating our 23rd anniversary next month. That is two years short of a silver jubilee. Wow, I can't imagine that it has been that long. We've been through so many ups and downs and I know sometimes it can be really hard but we've come to a point where we're accepting of each other. I would rate my relationship with my hubby at 9 out of 10 because 10 would be a perfect number and my relationship with my husband isn't that perfect.

Congratulations to a successful marriage Uminoor. It is one of every girl's dream to get married and live a long fruitful life with her husband. To survive this long is quite an accomplishment.

I would say my relationship with my boyfriend is an 8. I am pretty realistic while he's more of the idealistic kind. Some of our thoughts collide, especially when it comes to house chores and life decisions. The last time we fought, we argued about him not doing his assigned chores. We also argued about my control over my tone of voice.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though we're an 8, I'm sure that these are just stepping stones in our relationship so we can form a happily married life.

Congratulations to a successful marriage Uminoor. It is one of every girl's dream to get married and live a long fruitful life with her husband. To survive this long is quite an accomplishment.

I would say my relationship with my boyfriend is an 8. I am pretty realistic while he's more of the idealistic kind. Some of our thoughts collide, especially when it comes to house chores and life decisions. The last time we fought, we argued about him not doing his assigned chores. We also argued about my control over my tone of voice.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though we're an 8, I'm sure that these are just stepping stones in our relationship so we can form a happily married life.
Thank you digitalbrew. The first two years of my marriage, we seldom quarrel because we don't live together. I live in another country while he had to work in another country but we're close by. We only saw each other on weekends.

And then I quit my job and lived together with him. Once we started to live together, that was when we sometimes quarrel over minor and petty stuff. After so much pain and heartbreak and a temporary separation, I realize that in order for me to see this marriage to the day I die is to compromise on certain minor issues like the fact that my husband is a hoarder and our house is always not clean and tidy.

I think that is how we got our marriage to survive this long. I always believe that it's not a matter of finding the right and perfect partner, it's BEING the right and perfect partner. If everyone thinks this way, divorces will be a thing of the past.

I've been with Hubby for almost 8 years (this August it will be 8 years) & married for almost 6 years (next month is our anniversary). There have been ups & downs, times we've almost split due to his stupidity (he cheated) but we are generally very happy together. I can't imagine life without him... And after his mistake, he's realized that he can't live without me either. Romance wise, I'd have to give our relationship a 6 - it'd be higher but since we're just now recovering from a financial down we can't really afford date nights or little gifts but he does still say I'm his fantasy girl. :D

I can say without ant hesitation that it's 10 out of 10. I'm the happiest girl and he is the love of my life. Sure, sometimes we fight, sometimes we have disagreements but even then I know he loves me and we are always able to work things out. He is the most important for me and it makes me feel so happy and special that I'm the most important for him too.

Werbung:
I can't give exact numbers, but I can surely say that most days are good. Very good, I love my guy a lot! Some days can be not so good tho, but we know how to deal with it. The trick for me is trying not to get mad at him when he does something wrong, then calmly tell him why and what made me feel upset. That usually solves everything.

Communication is the key, as well as love and the mutual desire to make things work. If one of those things are missing, then it'll be impossible to make things work. I know by experience. A relationship requires a lot work.

Back