• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Holidays (:

Werbung:
Wow that place seems really nice and breath taking.
Me? I think my hubby and I would go to my in-laws' house in the holidays together with our kids.
It is 4-5 hours away from us. Guess we will sleep over there as well.

Yes, i am planning to have an overseas vacation and visit some friends working there. I really hope i will be able to execute this plan. So i am really saving some money for it. :D

Will you go somewhere special this year?

I will go there :
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_cKCK9uc8BB4/S1xpXtopQ3I/AAAAAAAAAoc/E-_90e4IKBQ/DSC00086.JPG
I don't know...i just love this place. I went there last year too and I have to admit that I adoooore it!

Very nice place. By the way where is that located? Hopefully I will be with my husband early this year and spend the holiday together. I am not sure yet where but probably some camping or will go to the beach or just anywhere to spend the holiday together for the first time. ::)

Very nice place. By the way where is that located? Hopefully I will be with my husband early this year and spend the holiday together. I am not sure yet where but probably some camping or will go to the beach or just anywhere to spend the holiday together for the first time. ::)
It is called Kalamitsi which is located in Halkidiki, Greece.
I hope you'll have a great time! :)

I wanted to go to Paris with my boyfriend for a weekend later in the summer, but the silly banana doesn't have a passport! Oh deary :(

I wanted to go to Paris with my boyfriend for a weekend later in the summer, but the silly banana doesn't have a passport! Oh deary :(

:( I'm sure you two can have a really good at the place you live...so don't worry. ;) There's always time for next year when your boyfriend will get a passport (I hope so)

For me it has to be a return to Egypt and yet another visit to the absolutely amazing Cairo museum...I will hopefully accomplish seeing a few more rooms.

I guess it does help that I am studying ancient history (Egyptian 3rd and 18th dynasty) but I am continuously amazed by all that I see every time I visit.

For me it has to be a return to Egypt and yet another visit to the absolutely amazing Cairo museum...I will hopefully accomplish seeing a few more rooms.

I guess it does help that I am studying ancient history (Egyptian 3rd and 18th dynasty) but I am continuously amazed by all that I see every time I visit.
Egypt...wow! It seems amazing. Pyramids and all that things ;)

Werbung:
:( I'm sure you two can have a really good at the place you live...so don't worry. ;) There's always time for next year when your boyfriend will get a passport (I hope so)
Yeah he better get one :)
Might just have to go away to the beach in England so we'd still have a holiday

Back