• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Herbs

thistle

Aloe Vera - So easy to keep as a house plant, snap off a leaf and use the juice to ease sunburn

Lavendar - wrap dried flowers in muslin and hang under the tapwhile running a bath or......keep dried flowers in your cupboards to keep moths away.

Chamomile - use to lighten blonde hair, as an infusion to aid insomnia or (my favourite) as a face mask :

1 tbsp dried chamomile flowers, 175 ml boiling water, 2 tbsp bran and 1 tsp of clear honey.

pour the boiling water over dried flowers and leave to stand for 30 minutes, strain and discard the flowers. Mix 3 tbsp of the liquid with the bran and honey and apply to your face, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse it off.
<

Mint - Chewing on a mint leaf after eating not only gives you luvverly fresh breath but helps to aid digestion....especially for fatty meats like lamb ( hence mint sauce is a traditional accompaniment to lamb)

More to come
<

Werbung:
I love lavendar.

I use the oil on my temples if I have a headache or burn it just to give the house a fresh feel.
<

Werbung:
Back