• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Health Check-in

I am currently suffering from gallstones due to pregnancy. I have had to remain on a very strict low-fat diet since last year and it is killing me. I did not realize how many food items had dairy, or were fried, and oily. I cannot eat anything that I used to eat because it either has too much dairy, or contains too much fat. I have to stay under 6% fat to prevent gallstone attacks. I have not had my gallbladder removed because I have another health issue that puts me at higher risk when it comes to surgery.

Werbung:
I'm actually going thru a lot right now :( I was recently diagnosed with a hernia. What worries me the most right now are my headaches. I believe I'm suffering form an undiagnosed sinus issue. Sadly the doctors over here seem to be so incapable to diagnose eve the more simple thing without the use of medical imaging.

I really think they don't try hard enough and that's why they can't diagnose you accurately or at all. So disappointed on western medicine right now. I actually had a doctor tell me some weeks ago something like: ''I just don't know''. I was like: ''Err, then why the heck are you a doctor?'' Idiot...

Sorry to sound grim girls, been some really tough weeks for me and it doesn't seem to be getting any better :(

Back