• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Having to do it all...

Sarah C.

Do you ever get tired of feeling like you have to do it all? Women are Mothers, Wives, Employees or Employers and friends...do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the responsibility you have? How do you relax and decompress from it all? What changes have you made to make your life less stressful?

Werbung:
I am still single although I could understand how it feels like you have to do it all. Just like when having an activity with friends, there are times it seems I am the only who efforts so I need to multi task like doing the planning, budgeting, marketing and organizing well in fact there are committees. It will really give a tiring feeling.
What more a single mother or working mothers who acts like both parents, a friend and a co worker.

I relax by not taking it too seriously often, eating my favorite foods and doing things I really enjoy. ;)

Like Zararina I am not married, have no children yet, but I am engaged, and have live with my fiancé for almost five years.

I do strongly believe that it appears to be a natural thing for women to be able to multi task....As you so rightly point out Sarah, in your OP.

On a daily basis, I find myself juggling my open university course work, doing all the housework, tending to the garden, or should that be "Estate" as we have just over four acres of ground plus a large paddock, as well as assisting Jack (my fiancé) in the offices of his agricultural and haulage business.

In total fairness though I must add that Jack and our ten engineers/welders/fabricators/drivers/come everything else, and our two office staff work extremely long hours, and will obviously be working virtually seven days a week, now that the farmers are into full swing.....I've mentioned everyone, simply because no one does less than anyone else, which sort of puts everything I do into perspective.

We do try very hard to take time out for ourselves.....Jack is an extremely good rugby player, and on occasions has been called up to play for our county, which makes me immensely proud, and yes I do go to the matches!

I enjoy my art work and photography, but I also thoroughly enjoy gardening, and with time permitting/availability riding my dearest friends horse Calypso, who roams so happily in our paddock.

And finally we always make sure we have at least two holidays away from it all.....This year we will be visiting Madeira (June) and then Riva (on lake Garda, Italy) for Christmas.

Werbung:
Being a home maker can be very tiring especially with people who don't appreciate your work. From the beginning of this year, I made one family rule which has to be followed by every single member of the family. I will do all the chaos from morning up to noon, after that every one contributes. Every one has a duty to perfume in the evening and that way I can relax and be my self. If I cook, then someone else will do the dishes, another will bath the kids and so on. Am not a work donkey so I have stopped behaving like one.

Back