• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you ever felt mad at your partner for no particular reason?

digitalbrew

Today, I and my partner had a little fight. It was my fault because I was mad at him for no particular reason. I am somewhat frustrated with how our life turned out which is probably why I get irritated when I don't see him work as hard as I am - even when I feel he is trying his best. And this has been occurring every time we talk.

Do you have those days wherein you're just irritated at the sight of your partner even when he hasn't done anything wrong?

Werbung:
I often felt like that for the 15 years of marriage without any positive change from my ex-hub. The fact that he wasn't doing anything to help in the house or in the finances really make me so devastated just be seeing him. I felt so relieved when we separated; when he finally noticed I can't stand the sight of him any more.
If only he had even just 50%, things may have been better...but he prefers to live like a bachelor, so that's it. Quitting time! I am now all smiles, for 11 years!

I do from time to time. There are times I'm in a bad mood for no reason I can describe and I often times end up taking out on him. At the same time though there are times he does the same thing. It's probably not fair, but it's life :)

I often felt like that for the 15 years of marriage without any positive change from my ex-hub. The fact that he wasn't doing anything to help in the house or in the finances really make me so devastated just be seeing him. I felt so relieved when we separated; when he finally noticed I can't stand the sight of him any more.
If only he had even just 50%, things may have been better...but he prefers to live like a bachelor, so that's it. Quitting time! I am now all smiles, for 11 years!

I hate it when someone doesn't carry his/her weight to contribute in the household. Unless they can afford someone to do it for them, they might as well start practicing carrying their own weight. Even then, helpers aren't robots so it's important to learn the extent of what you can ask them to do.

I am glad you got rid of him. 15 years. I would've let go in 5- even if I needed to depend on him on something. The stress of having to clean up after someone to see the mess again will probably drive me crazy.

Not really. I have been mad for unjustified reasons or for silly reasons, so I can relate, no doubt. There's always been a cause of some sort to trigger the feeling in me, though, even if I really shouldn't be upset by them.

I get that feeling from time to time. One moment I am madly in love with him then all of a sudden I feel like I want to just stare at him and ignore him for the rest of the day. Good thing he knows how to deal with me during those times. :)

I know the feeling all too well! I just get so outraged with my boyfriend sometimes. I just want to shake him. Have you ever want to just shake some sense into him? I even wake up mad at him for no reason too.

Sorry you are feeling this way. When I am in a bad mood I will sometimes get mad at my partner for no particular reason. At the end of the day I always feel really bad about it, but when a girl is crabby, what are you going to do, right? I usually get upset about little things like me having to deal with our daughter all day or him not taking out the garbage. They are always really silly things. It usually helps me to remind myself that life is short and it is no big deal if I need to do extra things-afterall all of those extra chores will help me lose a few calories. :)

I've felt mad without any reason a few timers already - I always feel terrible after it and I'm doing my best to make it up for him. My boyfriend is the most wonderful person in the world, he makes me happy and fortunately he is very patient with me. I think that these 'bad moods' are just women's thing and we can't help it. It's hormones fault:p .

Werbung:
Yes. We live together (in the same room) and it can get annoying sometimes. Put yourself in a room with anyone for too long and there's a lot of arguments. I think he feels the same way. You have to work it out if you love each other or at least want to stay together.

Back