• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Halloween Plans?

Snowbaby

Hey guys!

Any of you have any plans for Halloween this year? Any parties? Decorating your houses? Trick or Treating??

We... have no plans
<

<

Werbung:
My house is decorated for Halloween all the time, with the severed leg by the front door, and the ghoul looking out at anyone that dares try to geeb in my window, LOL! But my daughter put up the ones that aren't out all year.

As for the actual holiday, we have 2 choices, which are up to her to pick between.

My friend is turning 40 on Halloween, which will be a fun party, and another friend and I would take all the kiddos Trick or Treating around there...

OR

We could do what we always do, go up the road to the "spot" around here (we don't have any real neighborhoods in my town, we're in the boonies) and go with my friend and her 4 kids, which will be fun too...

Either way, I LOVE Halloween!!

Werbung:
lol! Funny.

We have no plans... My hubby probably will be working that night so I think I will just sit down with a nice tall glass of Havana and watch a movie.

Back