• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hair Styles

Jenn

My hair is naturally wavy up front, and the bottom it is ALL curls. Plus I swear my hair is as thick as a jungle, my hair stylist almost dies when she does my hair. She literally gets hand cramps often because my hair is so thick and curly! It's very hard to work with.

I use my hair straightener every day to try to get a good look, and it works.

Sometimes though I just want a different look that is something cute, and I am awful with doing my hair. I hate ponytails too!

Any cute ideas for things to do with long, thick hair?

Werbung:
Crikey if I had naturally curly hair I would be showing it off! I think curls are so pretty and feminine. They are also the latest trend this Autumn/Winter.

I understand though how difficult it could be to manage. What about something very simple but elegant like a low plait. That would keep it from going mad. LOL!

Or you could ask you hairstylist to relax your curls so you have straight hair.
<

Werbung:
Everyone at my school is in with the straight hair look. True, I could be the one with the curly, cute hair to stick out! I like my hair wavy and curly, but sometimes it is just such a pain! Maybe I'll try some of that anti-frizz/poof cream and then just let the hair go it's natural way.

My mom thinks I can afford to cut a few inches off from my hair, but my dad on the other hand is all about my hair being long!

I'll try something simple like ya said!
<

Back