1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

God men suck!

Discussion in 'Come in and have a moan!' started by womenrule123, Apr 17, 2005.

1. womenrule123

womenrule123 New Member

Hey girls, I'm new to the forums and unfortunately have bad news to report [​IMG]

My boyfriend of five months fessed up today that he'd been cheating on me with another girl for the last two months! He asked me to forgive him but I just can't [​IMG]

I was so angry with him we got into a huge argument... but don't worry in the end I gave him a good hard kick in the nuts [​IMG] [​IMG]

The lesson to be learned:
    Cheat on us girls and you wont walk right for a week [​IMG]

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

[​IMG]

Well, I don't mean to luagh, but the way you have worded that is funny [​IMG]

Hope all is ok for you.

How about you pop over to Newbies Introduction and tells us a little about yourself?

3. Sezza

Sezza New Member

God men are pigs sometimes arent they. My ex cheated on me and i know its the worst feeling ever. Unfortunately most of the time you never trust a man the same again. Its always in the back of your mind. But the good things is they arent all like that, but even so we girls are still better [​IMG]

4. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

There are plenty of good ones out there I managed to find one [​IMG]
    I hope you kicked him hard and if he try's to creep back give him one from me lol [​IMG]

5. Chantilly

Chantilly New Member

Well, the good news is that not all of them cheat. But it seems that we all find at least one at one point or another......

6. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

thats the problem with men. all the good ones are either:
    a> taken
    b> not interested, or
    c> gay [​IMG]

7. merlin1974

merlin1974 New Member

yeah right there girly! Just look at my "i'm whazzed off" thread and it just proves that 80% of the male population aren't worth weeing on in a fire!

You'll be right! Have some good girly nights out some great girly nights in and you'll be sorted!

Men don't know a good thing when they have it and they always seem to do something to f**k it up!