• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Revamp!

Snowbaby

<
guys!

You've probably all noticed... I've done a revamp of the forums. Don't worry, nothing has been deleted as such:
  • * The Bridal Suite and Relationships have been merged to create one forum
    * Amazing Facts and Fun Time have been merged to create one forum
    * Waiting to Conceive and Trying to Conceive have been merged to create one forum
    * Arcade Discussion has been created as a Sub Forum within Fun Time.
    * Teens, Relationships, All Pregnancy forums, Supportive Sanctum and all Lifestyle Forums have all been combined into one area with the girlie forums, which has made the entire site a little more user friendly.

We now have 3 main areas:

General
Newbies Introductions
General Chit Chat (Subforums: Post Office, Spotlight, Mystery Member)
Girlie Gossip - for all the girlie news in the world!
Fun Time (Subforums: The Polling Station, Arcade Discussion)
The Expression Centre (Subforums: Picasso's Palace, Signatures & Avatars and Rhyme-ster's Alley)

The Girlie Corner
The Dreaded *Monthlies*
Come in and have a moan!! (Subforums: Girl Empowerment)
Teens Section
Relationships
Pregnancy & Parenting (Subforums: WTTC or TTC?, Pregnancy, Parenting, Pregnancy, Birth & parenting Information Centre )
LifeStyle (Subforums: Hobbies Galore!!, Household Tips, Pet Heaven, Diet, Health & Exercise, Skin & Hair Care, Natural Remedies & A to Z of Herbs, Ailments Archive)
Snowy's Supportive Sanctum

Girl Power Forum Information
Updates, Support & Suggestions (Subforums: Support & Suggestions)
Link Exchange

If anyone has any suggestions on improving this, or adding any new sections you think would be fun and of popular interest, please don't hesitate to start a topic in the Suggestions Forum or alternatively, you could send me a PM.

If you are unable to find something, please feel free to PM me also!

Snowy
<

Werbung:
Back