• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flour Bomb....Yes!

classy_ally

I'm sure everyone has heard about Kim Kardashian getting hit with flour. I'm sorry, but I absolutely loved it. Too bad they didn't get her in the face! I know I am wrong, but I am sick of hearing about the family. They have no talent, but their names are everywhere.

What do you think of the flour bomb?

Werbung:
Maybe it could be another way to be talk of the town.:p
I just knew about that on this thread as I seldom read or hear news about celebrities.

I don't support someone doing something like that. If you don't like the Kardashians, then don't watch or read about them. You have no right to touch or throw something at another person, unless it is in self defense. I am not a fan of the Kardashians, I really don't know much about them, but I don't like to see anyone treated that way.

I was a little excited about it when the news first broke, but now I just feel sorry for her. I mean, throwing flour at someone is not going to get your point across if you are tired of her being a "fur hag." Why not tweet her some information about your beliefs instead? I just live by the golden rule. I'm glad she is pressing chargers. No one deserves that kind of treatment. It's just plain mean and immature.

I'm sure everyone has heard about Kim Kardashian getting hit with flour. I'm sorry, but I absolutely loved it. Too bad they didn't get her in the face! I know I am wrong, but I am sick of hearing about the family. They have no talent, but their names are everywhere.

What do you think of the flour bomb?
Now there are charges being filed. I don't follow that family or like them. I just avoid them. I think it is unjust and illegal to throw anything at anyone. Someone could get hurt. The best thing when you don't like someone is to avoid them not try to hurt them or throw anything at them , even flour bombs.The person deserves punishment. I hope they learn from their poor choice.

The flour bomber has made Kim Kardashian even more popular. Now everyone online is talking about the flour bomb. For celebrities, any kind of news about them is good news. It's when people stop talking about them, that is when they should worry. If the flour bomber really doesn't like the Kardashians and Kim Kardashian in particular, then don't let her become front page news. This incident has placed her on the front page again and people are talking about it and she will be as popular as ever. The best way to make a celebrity go into oblivion is to just stop talking about her.

I don't really care about Kin Kardashian one way or the other, but I did find the flour bombing hilarious. Not quite as entertaining as glitter bombing though :D

Can't believe the flour bomb guy was arrested...

The flour bomber has made Kim Kardashian even more popular. Now everyone online is talking about the flour bomb. For celebrities, any kind of news about them is good news. It's when people stop talking about them, that is when they should worry. If the flour bomber really doesn't like the Kardashians and Kim Kardashian in particular, then don't let her become front page news. This incident has placed her on the front page again and people are talking about it and she will be as popular as ever. The best way to make a celebrity go into oblivion is to just stop talking about her.

I am going to bet that Kim Kardashian would rather have had no publicity at all that day, than the flour bomb. Being humiliated in front of people is not a positive experience.

Also, the love that people will give you to raise you to stardom is equal to the wicked delight they will take to bring you down.

To be honest, I am not a Kardashian fan. If you are a star, especially one who is talked about as much as her, you are going to have crazed fans and other various run ins with the public. This is a drawback to the job. Do I think it is justified, no. Would I be upset if it happened to me, probably not. It was't appropriate, but I am sure the family loved it in a way. More publicity for them which is often something they like.

I don't think anbody should do something like this to anybody, but I can also say how annoying it is to hear about this family.

I am going to bet that Kim Kardashian would rather have had no publicity at all that day, than the flour bomb. Being humiliated in front of people is not a positive experience.
It may not be a positive experience but it makes her ever more popular. Why do you think she decided to press charges when at first she said she won't? The reason is so that she will get media coverage beyond the incident. If she wanted to forget the incident, she would not press charges but instead she wanted to pursue the matter further so that she will stay in the front page for at least the next couple of months until the next big news come along. That's Hollywood.

It may not be a positive experience but it makes her ever more popular. Why do you think she decided to press charges when at first she said she won't? The reason is so that she will get media coverage beyond the incident. If she wanted to forget the incident, she would not press charges but instead she wanted to pursue the matter further so that she will stay in the front page for at least the next couple of months until the next big news come along. That's Hollywood.

Yes, I think I heard that she is not going to file a case at first. But now, it makes me confused as she changed her mind all of a sudden. I guess that's how show business really is, you'll never know what's for real and what's made up.

Although I feel so sorry for Kim for being hit with a flour. She just have to be grateful that it isn't something hard. :D

Werbung:

It could be that after thinking it over, and being advised, she decided to press charges to send a message that she will fight back in these types of incidents. The message may be not to mess with her, or she will press charges.

Back