• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Finally a forum for girls!

annifer333

Hi everyone! I'm excited to see a forum up for just us women! I'm happy to become a member in this community and share my feelings, thoughts, ideas, and questions with people like me! I'm 23 years old, just graduated college last month, I am getting married in July, and I have an adorable little kitty named Geo!

Werbung:
HI Annifer, nice to see a familiar name!. I am glad you decided to join us ! Please don't be shy. Everyone here is very nice to talk to. Welcome to Girl Power!

Hi and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a really great time here. :)

Gosh....Luck you getting married, bet you are so excited with all the planning.....Have you chosen your wedding dress yet? :)

Eh, the planning was put on the back burner when I was student teaching lol. Hopefully we can get things moving now that I graduated from school. And no, I haven't even started looking at dressses! Ahhh, i'm a slacker!

Werbung:
Congrats for graduating and also congrats for your coming wedding. ;)
Welcome here and this was really a nice forum for girls as we could share girly things around. Lol
Hope to see/read more of your posts around.

Back