• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Perfume?

I am pretty sensitive to strong cologne and perfume. I hate going into a store and choking when someone walks past me. Some people wear just way too much!

Werbung:
I have know some people to really pile it on. I have friend who piles it on because she is trying to hide smoke. It only makes her smell worse.

I don't really like perfume. I've tried a few, but they were just too much. Even a single spritz was too strong for my nose.

I can't even use the sample scents from like Avon or Mary Kay. It is just crazy.

A few weeks ago, after going to the grocery store, I noticed my shopping bags smelled funny. I then remembered the girl bagging my groceries had on strong perfume. The bags smelled like her perfume, so strongly. yuck! Had to wash the bags.

That is really disturbing when your stuff smells like others perfume. And aggrivating especially if you do not like the scent of it.

Yes, it was very strong. One would think that the employers would talk to the employees about using heavily scented lotions and such. Especially when dealing with peoples food/groceries.

Glad to hear someone else likes Jontue, too, Orrymain. It's been among my favorites for years but last year my daughter swiped it from me and wears it all the time. I gave her my bottle but I think I'll have to soon buy some for myself again. Can't explain it, but there's a certain nostalgic feeling it gives me.

I haven't seen it for sale around here for a while; I thought it was a goner, but I had more compliments when I wore Jontue.

My favourite perfume is Pure Poison by Dior. I also like Chanel number 5 a lot. Thirdly is a perfume of which I do not know the brand, my grandmother once gave it to me. It's called 'orchid'.

I enjoy Lancome's Miracle, as well. I also like to wear Clinique Happy on weekdays. Tommy Hilfiger's Dreaming smell nice, as well.:D

Wow! It's been so long since I wore actual perform. Being a mommy doesn't give much a budget for little extravagances like that, though occasionally I
get something nice smelling from Avon or one of those online sites like ELF. Though it's mostly just scented bubble bath.

Most times, i go around smelling like peanut butter. But, those are the breaks. ;)

Werbung:
Back