• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Family Guy death!

MizzDeeDee

Does anyone watch Family Guy? What do you think of Brian the dog being killed off? I personally think they're going to be bringing him back. I mean, it's a cartoon. The rules of life and death don't really apply.

It's kind of crazy the public outcry about this! I've seen people cussing out Seth McFarlane, I even saw a petition on moveon.org to bring Brian back?

What do you guys think? Will you still watch? Were you devastated that he was killed?

Werbung:
I think there is definitely a chance he will be back. This isn't the first time they had an episode where he left the show. They even had a different dog take his place in that one too. I thought Brian was one of the best characters of the show. He seems the most down to earth of all the characters! So I can't really see him never coming back. But I think even if the new dog did permanently replace him we would all get used to him eventually and still enjoy the show. It is crazy how people have taken it. It IS just a cartoon television show! Ha I bet they killed him off juts to make people watch again to see if/when he'll be back ;)

Brian was always my favorite character, so I'm glad the rumors are true and that he's returned from the dead. :D I kind of feel like Seth McFarlane was just trying to cause controversy and through this controversy increase ratings.

Kiwigirl, I'm happy to hear it! I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't watched any new episodes yet and I didn't know that Brian the dog had been brought back to life:p This is really good news, haha!:p I hate when my favorite characters die. They should live forever and always make us laugh!:D

I've never really considered the show as a "cartoon" since the theme is very much adult. I don't mind characters being killed off since that happens every season in different "mature" shows on TV. As for being "reincarnated" or brought back to life...well that happens all the time on soaps too. LOL. Just think of it as part of a plot to further enhance the show.

I had no idea that they killed Brian off of the show. I don't know how to feel because my favorite is Stewie. If they had killed him, then I would be highly upset and I wouldn't watch it anymore. Since it's Brian, I think I would still watch.

Love it! I stay up every night to watch it and American Dad. Didnt like Brian being killed off though, it just wasn't the same. The new dog just was no comparison. Thank goodness for clever stewie and that time machine!

Werbung:
Last time I checked they brought him back, I think they were really planning to keep him dead, otherwise they'd not have brought in the new dog. I knew since the start the fans would rage up and ask for Brian to be back. I honestly couldn't see the show going on without the dog, we all got used to him and without him it wasn't the same TV show. The Italian American dog wasn't making it for anyone.

I think the creators of Family Guy were just testing the waters ;)

Back