1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ever had an operation?

Discussion in 'The Polling Station' started by Snowbaby, Mar 3, 2005.

?

Ever had an operation?

1. Yes - tell us the gorey details

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

:flower4u:

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I had my adenoids out when I was around 5 years old. Up until then I was deaf.

I remember the car journey home after that op, I cried because the car was soooo loud!! [​IMG]

3. anjelgirl

anjelgirl New Member

I had my tonsils out when I was 15 and woke up during the op, it was crazy and very very painful,

speaking of adenoids Jordan will need his out, but I have been told in he UK they wont touch him unitl he is 5 and he needs it now, due to him stopping breathing at night and snorning really really loud, always sounds like he is stuffed up.

4. Tia

Tia New Member

I had my tonsils out when I was 5yrs old.
    I remember being wheeled into theatre and told to count back from 10. I only made it to seven before I was under.
    When I woke up they asked if I wanted anything and I asked for a drink of water or ice and they never got it for me. [​IMG]
    The good bits were for the next couple of days I got to have lots of icecream and iceblocks. [​IMG]

5. thistle

thistle New Member

nopes never.

*touch wood*

[​IMG]

6. kelina

kelina New Member

I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was younger (cant remember how old) and I dont really remember having it done. I had my adenoids out twice. They grew back.
    And I had grommits put in when I was younger too.

7. AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl Active Member

Nope...not that Im aware of.

8. TxBoundAngel

TxBoundAngel New Member

tubal
    gall bladder and now
    hystorectomy..

i would have to say the worse part is the goin under that scares the crap out of me especially after this time

9. Lostchild1962

Lostchild1962 New Member

Ive had a couple..tonsils out,when I was 5 or 6..and about 8 yrs ago I had a brest lift..which turned out great!!! and a surgery from abuse Id rather not mention.. [​IMG]

10. AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl Active Member

I've found out I might have to have an operation on my eye...I've got a funny coloured circle that if that grows to touch the iris,I have to have an op...hope it does not. [​IMG]

11. HertsLady

HertsLady New Member

I had to have an emergency Caesarean section when I had my son because he was sideways! [​IMG] typical male huh! [​IMG] lol

12. gersgirl14

gersgirl14 New Member

i had an op to stretch the tendant in my leg

13. martina

martina New Member

I had my tubes tied and i also had my gall bladder taking out

Hugs
    Martina

14. Teresa

Teresa New Member

Three operations for me:
    1) Eye surgery when I was 5, to correct crossed eyes.
    2) Had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 16.
    3) Another eye surgery when I was 18, to re-tighten the eye muscles.

15. Mia

Mia New Member

took my tonsils off and had apendicitis [​IMG]