• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Wear Contacts Lenses Or Eye Glasses?

Do you wear contacts lenses or eye glasses?

• Total voters
Werbung:
I wear both! Sometimes lenses really dry my eyes, so I use those artificial tears..but my eye doctor told me that it was much better for your eyes to wear glasses than lenses, so I listened to that. Still, I combine, for example, when I go out at night, I wear lenses, I like my eyes, don't like them covered with glasses...

I wear both eye glasses and contacts but I am so excited to get lasik eye surgery. After my surgery I will never need glasses and contacts again. It's a hassle when I forget my glasses and I can't see anything. I would recommend it for everyone that deals with glasses or contacts.

Contacts all of the time except I take them out when I sleep.

I have glasses but I wear them for like 1 minute a day
<

I voted for none...I don't wear neither glasses nor contact lenses even though I know I should. I won't wear glasses because I look like my father in them and I won't wear contact lenses because I'm too scared of it, I don't want to put anything into my eyes:eek:

Unfortunately, I have to wear glasses. I long for the days when I had perfect vision. It took me awhile to accept the fact that I need to wear glasses.

Werbung:
I don't wear either one on a regular basis.

I do have a pair of "night driving" glasses. I have an issue being able to read things from a distance with low light, so when I'm driving at night, I wear them in order to see the signs. Otherwise, I see fine.

Back