• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have pets?

I have a black cat named ''Bob'', he used to be a stray cat until I found him roaring around my neighborhood. He was a small kitty, but you could tell he had already had a taste of what is like living in the streets, because he didn't trust strangers at all. I had to use food so he would follow me to my place, because he wouldn't let me grab him.

Long story short! I managed to bring him home and he is been with me ever since! I love him to bits! He's a very sensitive cat and an attention diva! So sweet!

I also have two dogs, both of them are females. One of them is a pug (maggi) and the another one is a standard schnauzer named Frida. I love them both a lot! Frida is very smart and maggi loves sleeping a lot!

Werbung:
Trellum, it's so wonderful that you took care of Bob!:D I'm sure he is a very happy cat now. It always makes me happy when I hear of people who help animals. My boyfriend brought home a stray cat too:)
Does Bob get along well with Maggi and Frida?:) Are they good friends?:)

I have always had a fondness for pets. I love dogs, but I don't want to own a dog. They can be a major headache, but I guess that any pet can be a headache at times. I have a few pets that I rescued from Facebook. We acquired two guinea pigs from a lady on Facebook who didn't want them. The kids never took care of them or played with them, and she was tired of doing it herself. We also acquired a cat we named Lilly from Facebook. She can be just as bad as the kids at times, but she is just as loved and a part of the family as the children.

Werbung:
I'd love to have a pet (and had two family dogs, growing up)but as I've just graduated college and plan on doing quite a lot of international travel, I feel it's best if I wait till I'm more settled.

Back