• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you always wear brand-name clothes?

Nope. I don't really have time to worry about that and I can't really afford it anyway.

Werbung:
Brand also does not matter to me, unless i like the style an i could afford it. I always look for the style and comfort feature of the clothes when buying rather than considering if it is branded or not. ;)

I am really not into clothes brands. As long as it fits me well and it looks good on me, then I am fine with that. But my eldest sister is really a brand conscious, I remember that she can spend 10,000 PHP or 232 USD in just 1 day of shopping at the mall!

Huh? really sis? Wow, if she had only the money why not, but that's still too much. I am not into clothes too or anything like shopping. I just bought clothes that I need to wear for church and daily activities. I guess, my mother will be pass out if I will go shopping and spent that much. :).

Huh? really sis? Wow, if she had only the money why not, but that's still too much. I am not into clothes too or anything like shopping. I just bought clothes that I need to wear for church and daily activities. I guess, my mother will be pass out if I will go shopping and spent that much. :).
Haha... Correct. But she can afford it so why not, right?
She has a stable job in Japan sis and is indeed a shopaholic!

Haha... Correct. But she can afford it so why not, right?
She has a stable job in Japan sis and is indeed a shopaholic!

Ah, that's good, so I bet she had a lot of money and nothing with wrong of what she is doing. That's her passion and that makes her happy but I couldn't still imagine spending money that much with shopping :).

I will wear both name brand and no brand clothes. I try to find clothes that are on sale. I rather buy a bunch of no brand clothes then to just be left with one name brand oufit to wear. If I find a good deal on name brand clothes then I might buy it.

Werbung:
Not always. I wear any type of clothes as long as I'm comfortable wearing it. Whether branded or not. It is not quite a requirement for me. I'm just a simple girl. :)

Back