• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dangerously attractive guy at my school

I mean I am still building up courage to approach him, and if he enjoys checking out my body then I want to let him feel comfortable doing that if he wants to.

It seems to be the normal thing these days-checking someone out, isn't it? I guess my concern would be what it is you're exactly after... if it's just a fling or an encounter to satiate your urges then encouragement to look at you would be your best shot for him to take notice.

But if you're the type who prefer having to meet a guy you want to have a nice relationship with, it might not be the best way to approach the matter.

I think he's gotten the picture that it's okay for him to check you out. If you want to further encourage him, feel free to hint him a smile or two.

Werbung:
Oh my god, I managed to walk up to him today and I was super-nervous the whole time, but I managed to say hi to him and then we talked, but I could feel that I blushed and stammered the whole time.
He had to go away after a few minutes but before he left he laid his hand on my shoulder (directly on my skin as well!) and said that I had cute looks, haha.
I almost fainted at that point, wow!

What should I do now in order to make him really want me?
It feels pretty tricky since he has treated several of his other admirers the same way.
To be honest I feel a huge temptation to just surprise him with a kiss next time I see him, he did tell me that he was single and was really cute to me, so why not? ^^
The worst that could happen from that would be that he gets a little surprised.

I managed to approach him yesterday, and talked to him for a while, trying to flirt as much as I dared.
I have never been so nervous in my life, I felt like I was shaking through the whole conversation and I know that he noticed it. :p
He even put his hands on my arms a few times while talking to me. ^^

However, I'm pretty sure he knows that I am interested by now, but he seems so used to getting picked up that he probably won't ask me out, and now he's with those other girls again and might forget about me.
This is pretty tricky... :unsure:

You need to casually invite him somewhere. Something like... I don't know, a friend's open mike performance at a coffee house or a party that one of your friends is having. Something like that--something that isn't exactly a date but that you would invite him to just because it would be cool or fun. Then, once you get him in that group setting outside of school, you could make your move. Or at least flirt/talk some more and see where it goes.

Yes I will have to do that, he most likely knows that I want him by now. :p
I haven't actually flat out told him yet, but I do check him out a lot whenever I see him without helping it and approached him yesterday more nervous and giggly than ever. :p

I feel a little stupid for thinking like this, but I actually just want to jump on him and kiss him, right away.
I just can't help it, it's like that everytime I see him, especially if he wearinga T-shirt and shows off his arms, it literally hurts in my stomach when I see him like that.

Mmm boys in t-shirts. I understand. lol :)

I think you'll be fine. If he already knows you like him and you're flirting a lot and he hasn't told you to go away or anything, he probably is into you too.

Haha yes, I can not stop staring when he wears a T-shirt, his muscles combined with his 6'9 height and gorgeous eyes and lips is completely irresistible. ^^

But I can't help worrying that I am nothing special to him - he is used to girls hitting on him, and he has more contact with other girls than with me, so I might just be a random admirer.
But if I know he is single when I finally get to be with him alone during a date or something similar he is not walking away until I have kissed him and had some sweet, tender moments with him. :p

Also this might sounds strange, but I have actually made sure to make myself look alluring just to catch his attention some more - not to the extreme of course, but those little things like taking care of my skin and hair, using cleavage (I'm a size C, so I'm lucky there) and wearing leggings - just making myself look like soft cuddly little doll for him, lol.
I feel quite comfortable like that anyway, so I felt it would be excellent to use this in order to make it even more pleasant for him to rest his eyes on me. xP
Yeah I might sound crazy, but I honestly do feel that way for him.

Werbung:
Wow I actually asked him out today, and he said he might join me for a walk next week!
I can't believe this is true, this might mean he's actually attracted to me! :love:
I really really hope he says yes in the end.

I have no idea what to say or do to him though, he probably heard it all before. :cautious:

Back