• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dangerously attractive guy at my school

Butterfly

There's a guy at my school who is insanely attractive, and I can't stop thinking about him.
He has all the male attributes anyone could think of - very tall, very muscular, really confident, beautiful eyes, sexy lips, natural leader type, always the center of attention - you name it.
But somehow he has managed to remain modest and isn't cocky or arrogant about it at all - he does tease girls a lot and sort of provoke them, but he does it in a friendly way and in a way that makes them laugh - I do feel very jealous when I see him doing it, but at the same time it shows that he is a kind and charming guy as well.
Everytime I see him my belly starts to tingle, and I have to make a strong effort to not stare at him too much.
I can quite safely say that he is the most attractive guy I have ever seen, no exceptions.
The problem is, of course, that lots of other girls think the same thing, and I constantly see someone flirting with him.
So how should I do to catch his interest and make him think that I am special?
He is already admired by several pretty girls, and although I am also considered cute and pretty I feel like I am just one of his silent admirers - and besides, I am extremely shy of him.
I have checked him out countless times and he has caught me doing it very often, and whenever he does I just look down on the floor and blush with a smile - so I'm sure he knows that I am interested in him.
I have managed to hold his gaze perhaps 3-4 seconds a few times, but I always break it before he does.
I have also caught him checking me out several times, mostly my face, my breasts or my hips (typical of a guy, haha) and it always makes me so happy, but he kind of forgets about me after that.

I am a bit worried that he will dump me very quickly since he will definitely be approached by other attractive girls if I "get my hands on him", and it scares me.
I'm also a bit worried that he might be too tall for me, since he is something like 6'9 and I'm only 4'11 (and his arms are bigger than my thighs, seriously). -_-
So it would feel kind of intimidating with such an overpowering giant by my side, although he would of course be a fantastic protector.
I wouldn't want to have him as my enemy, that's for sure - he would easily wrestle me down and crush me whenever he wanted no matter what I did if I were unlucky, so it's obviously extremely important that I fully trust him before being alone with him at all.
But as far as I can tell he is very sweet and kind to everyone, and nobody has said anything bad about him.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound desperate, I just think he is such a beautiful and attractive guy that I feel enticed by him.

Help, please? :love:

Werbung:
Do you know him at all? Are you friends? Or have you only watched him from afar? The way you approach this really depends a lot on how well you two know each other.

Nope I don't know him, sadly, but I really really wish I could walk up to him and flirt with him.
The problem is, as I said, that gettig hit on by girls is something that happens to him all the time, so it will be really hard to catch his attention enough to actually make him focus on me more than the others.
Of course, the fact that he has checked out my body a couple times means that he might at least be slightly physically attracted to me, but I don't only wanna be his eye-candy.

If you are interested in getting to know him better I would talk to him. It is worth the shot to try. You have nothing to lose, right? Then all of the girls will be jealous of you because you are with the most attractive guy at school.

Yes, he is definitely attractive, it might sound silly but I really want to just jump up on him everytime I see him, haha.
But, well, I might not have anything to lose but I am very afraid that he might say no, since I really feel allured by him.
It would be an advantage if I did my best possible first impression and really maximized my chances to catch his interest in me out of everyone else, but I'm not sure how to do that. -_-

But, well, I might not have anything to lose but I am very afraid that he might say no, since I really feel allured by him.
It would be an advantage if I did my best possible first impression and really maximized my chances to catch his interest in me out of everyone else, but I'm not sure how to do that. -_-
The possibility that he might say no to you is something that you have to consider. But if you never approach him and talk to him, you will never know either.

Of course, you should not just go up to him and immediately blurt out the fact that you want him to be your boyfriend. That would really put him on the spot and he might think you weird.

Perhaps you can come up to him and make some small talk. If you are in the same class as him, you can always talk about subjects that he's good at and maybe you need some help with.

Just start off casually and then maybe you can ask him to join you for lunch at the cafeteria or something like that.

If you don't put yourself in front of him, he will never notice you. And from how you describe him, he'd probably oblige you since he does sound like a very nice guy.

Oh yeah, I really have to approach him next week, when school starts again. ^^
He is so maddeningly attractive that it's hard to put into words, really.

...but, haha, I know this is jumping ahead a bit, but I can't help wondering how I would feel the first time I am about to have sex with him, I feel dizzy just thinking about it.
Is there anything I should think about there as well to not look completely stupid, if I am lucky enough to get that far with him?

Oh yeah, I really have to approach him next week, when school starts again. ^^
He is so maddeningly attractive that it's hard to put into words, really.

...but, haha, I know this is jumping ahead a bit, but I can't help wondering how I would feel the first time I am about to have sex with him, I feel dizzy just thinking about it.
Is there anything I should think about there as well to not look completely stupid, if I am lucky enough to get that far with him?

Certainly, you should not let over thinking get the best of you. The reason why some women (and men too) can't muster up a conversation with the person they admire most is because they think of him/her too much and place that person in a pedestal. It's not a crime, but it makes it difficult to attain a goal.

So, try not to think of the sex first. Figure out how you can approach him. Maybe, start with a simple "Hi" and if says "Hi" back and gives you his attention, then give him your sweetest smile and ask an open ended question.;)

This isn't an easy task but it's always worth it. Oh, and I just shortened Uminoor's explanation.

When I was in high school I would pull these bad ass maneuvers like getting guy friends of mine to go in all undercover style and talk to the guy I liked (when it was a guy I didn't know like in your case). I would instruct them to say something like "damn, look at [my name], she's looking fine lately." And then see what the guy said in response.

I know most people would say just to go up to the guy and talk to him, but that can be really awkward and scary if you aren't in the same crowd and don't know him at all. Having people talk to the guy for me (in a way that isn't obvious) and seeing his response really helped me a few times.

So, try not to think of the sex first. Figure out how you can approach him.
Haha yes, I understand that, but I can't help feeling really excited and almost scared of how I would react if I make it that far with him.
I will probably just stand there shaking and staring at him, and then just mount him in a craze and stay glued to him all night. xP

By the way, one more thing - how do you think I should react to him when I catch him checking me out like that?
It almost feels like I should pretend that I haven't seen him at all, but I really can't help smiling a bit and blushing, and I'm almost afraid he feels that I am desperate or something.

By the way, one more thing - how do you think I should react to him when I catch him checking me out like that?
It almost feels like I should pretend that I haven't seen him at all, but I really can't help smiling a bit and blushing, and I'm almost afraid he feels that I am desperate or something.

You could give him a shy smile. It would be nice if you suppressed those urges until you get to know him. After all, you'll never know how's he treats you in an intimate level until you get to know him better.

Smiling a bit and blushing a bit is good.

I think you are desperate, but isn't that normal at your age (I've gone through that phase too. ;) )? Just breathe steadily when he approaches you and relax so you can converse with him without getting too anxious.

Werbung:
You could give him a shy smile. It would be nice if you suppressed those urges until you get to know him. After all, you'll never know how's he treats you in an intimate level until you get to know him better.

Smiling a bit and blushing a bit is good.

I think you are desperate, but isn't that normal at your age (I've gone through that phase too. ;) )? Just breathe steadily when he approaches you and relax so you can converse with him without getting too anxious.
Yes, it's just a little hard to know how to treat the situation when it's obvious that I have caught him checking out my breasts or my hips, that sort of thing.
Should I encourage him for that as well?
Guess he wouldn't mind that though, haha. :p

I mean I am still building up courage to approach him, and if he enjoys checking out my body then I want to let him feel comfortable doing that if he wants to.

Back