• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can I Get Ur Oppinions?

numb

hey all! for the past couple of days i`ve been thinking and i don`t know what shall i do. i`m with this guy for about 1year and a half. i know i care about him a lot but i don`t know if i truly love him. i find it hard to say to him : i love u. anywayz... he is a very nice guy he really loves me and he is so nice with me. but when we went on summer holliday, we went with my bestfriend and her bf at the seaside. and i heard him asking my friend`s bf if the difference between our heights is that big....i`m a little taller than him...5cm. and also...i`m a very energetic person...and the relationship has gotten very dull...he is a quiet person, but know when we meet i do the talkin he always sits and listens...and i really have no ideea what shall i talk about next. what shall i do?

Werbung:
Welcome to
<

I guess this all depends on what you want to do?

i don`t know what i want to do. i`m so confused. if i dump him i would be free...i can do what i want, but i`ll probably miss him as a friend...we were good friends b4 we became lovers.

it doesn't sound like he feels the same about you as he once did. Maybe you need to talk to him and see if he wants to move on.

If he is worried about a little heighth difference, there are more things going on here. My boyfriend is 5 inches shorter than me (not sure how many cm that is, LOL).

There's no way you guys could end the lover-type relationship, wait a while, and go back to being friends??

Werbung:
Back