• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Brooke Shields Tom Cruise War Of Words Kick Off Ag

fastchaz36

BROOKE SHIELDS' slammed Cruise's recent rant against psychotherapy and anti-depressant medication on US TV show TODAY.

Cruise, who is a devotee of L RON HUBBARD's Scientology religion, lashed out at Shields in an interview last month for condoning the use of drugs she used to help overcome post-partum depression.

But Shields is determined to have the final word - and she is even thankful to Cruise for increasing public knowledge about the debilitating mental illness.

Shields tells the New York Times, "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Mr Cruise has never suffered from postpartum depression.
"To suggest that I was wrong to take drugs to deal with my depression, and that instead I should have taken vitamins and exercised shows an utter lack of understanding about postpartum depression and childbirth in general.

"If any good can come of Mr Cruise's ridiculous rant, let's hope that it gives much-needed attention to a serious disease.".

SOURCE

Werbung:
I'd like to give him one of these
<
and these
<

With severe depression medication is needed and Tom needs to wake upto himself.

Back