• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

breaking up

gemma1234

My boyfriend and I broke up last night because he has gone to Inverness with his work for 6months to do a project on some school over there
He went today and I miss him already :'( cant stop thinking about him!
he said if we are both still single when he gets back in 6months then he will take me out n we can start again but 6months is long to wait to see him :( wanna see him now :'(
Feel so lost n empty :'(
x x

Werbung:
sorry but it sounds like he just wants to get some action.. i mean hes going away for sush a long time, now-idk if you guys have sex or w.e , but to me it sounds like he wants to be free and do what he want (whish is better then cheating ofcorse) but i think if he relly wanted to be with you he woudnt leave you no matter wat, and dont worry about it theres plenty of guys out there -maybe hes just not the one,

Although I know you miss him, I think that you should look at this time without him as your chance to decide what YOU won't. Don't build your life around him or the possibility of him. Find out who you are first.

I think it was mature and responsible of him to do this. This will give you both time to sort our your feeling for each other. If you both feel the same way when he comes back then you know that you will have a great and strong relationship. Hang in there and try to enjoy your days.

The problem with forums sometimes is that people read posts without noticing when they were placed. I feel bad for Gemma because she posted this way back in May of 2009 and no one even replied to her until December 2010. I have a hunch whatever happened is a very old issue. :}

Werbung:
6 months is not long.
Some people can still be together after 3 years or even longer.
The real love should be the one which can stand the test of time.
I cant see any reason why you broke up; long distance relationship can also work out ;)

Back