• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Boyfriends

Werbung:
To be honest in a relationship trust and communication is key so i think you need to clearify everything with your boyfriend before assuming because that could start problems.
When you talk to him stay positive and dont believe your assumations. And most importantly don't give attitude. Goodluck

There are just some time that couples fight over the simplest things. It is the person who recognizes how dumb it is to be fighting on trivial things that gets stressed. There are just days that some couples aren't "cool" with each other. When you see trouble or a fight is going to start just divert everything to a more positive topic.

Maybe you guys just need a break. Other issues going on in your lives like work, kids, family and friend drama affect your relationship and stress it out.

life's too short to be anything but happy, it's all just one big gamee, you aint happy, fix it, still broken? get someone better ;)

This thread has been here for a while. I wonder what happened to their relationship?:rolleyes: Anyway, it's normal for any couple to have disagreements every once in a while. What's important is they kiss and make up at the end of the day.

Thing is, if a couple disagrees and they try to discuss it, I think it means that they still want to work things out. I think what's dangerous is when one of them stops caring, like letting the other party just do what he/she wants to, no more efforts to understand, no more bargains and compromises..

When you feel the argument brewing make a code word, when one person says it, drop the conversation, be quiet for a bit, and go back to normal. That's what me and my boyfriend do.
Also, with arguments just think, in 10 years is this really going to matter? More than likely, it isn't so just stop. :)

My boyfriend and I fight every week. It’s always over stupid stuff too. For example I tell him not to throw his clothes on the floor and what does he do? He throws his clothes on the floor!!! Lol. I find it funny now...But it really makes me angry every time he does it. When he does it he always has a little smile on his face too. I swear men love to make women angry. Not sure why though....But I know I get on his nerves as well. Especially when it comes to cleaning his room because I never put items back where they should be. Lol.

Don't you just love being in a relationship? Lol. Better than being single I think. :)

Werbung:
I am experiencing petty fights too every now and then, don't worry you are not alone on that. :D
But I try to be as patient as I can for my husband.
That's "for better or for worse" is for. ;)

Back