• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are crop tops back?

Quirky Jessi

Even though the summer is coming to a close and people should be putting on *more* clothes, I've started seeing a disturbing trend in the area I'm staying:

People are showing their bellies!

And I'm not talking just a little muffin top peaking out, but full on, wearing crop tops where much of the belly is intentionally being shown. Is this a new trend coming back?

Werbung:
I have noticed this too. Now that the weather is cooler, I haven't seen it as much, but in the summer months I saw it all the time. I think you are probably right that they are making a trend and coming back. I won't be the one that wears them, but I know many girls who will.

Crop tops have been slowly coming back, I think. Even last year, a lot of people were wearing them.
I wear one every once in a while, but it's never showing my belly. There's always a tank top underneath.

Crop tops have been around for awhile. I live in Southern California so that may have something to do with it. I have noticed lately that tube tops seemed to be coming back in style.

I haven't noticed it in my country yet. I used to love wearing crop tops when I was a teenager. Now I'm not so sure about them, I prefer not to show too much of myself:p . Also - my boyfriend is very jealous so he probably wouldn't let me wear it:p .

Werbung:
Crop tops have been around for awhile. I live in Southern California so that may have something to do with it. I have noticed lately that tube tops seemed to be coming back in style.
Crop tops seem to have been "in trend" around here for over a year, I think. Last summer? I live in Illinois.
I haven't noticed the tube tops besides what I wear... but you usually can't tell because I have a jacket on.

Back