• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Apple Cider Vinegar

ctec67

Apple Cider Vinegar is one product that has versatile uses, right from cleaning household items, cooking, marinating meat, salad dressing and making pickles, to curing a number of diseases.

Apple Cider Vinegar, or ACV, contains a healthy amount of vitamins A, B6, and C. It also contains minerals that are good for you, such as potassium, pectin, copper, and iron. These benefits are increased with the organic and non-distilled cider vinegar. These contain the Mother, which is an acetic acid bacterium. While it may not sound very appetizing, it is actually quite healthy for you if used in moderation.

Apple Cider Vinegar goes as far back as 3000 B.C. Egyptians stored Apple Cider Vinegar in urns and used it for condiments and preservatives. It was also used during biblical times.

Hippocrates (father of medicine) treated patients with Apple Cider Vinegar. He found that it was a powerful cleaning and healing elixir.

Apple Cider Vinegar is Good For:

Chronic fatigue
Purification of the body relieving headaches
Corns
Callouses
Warts
Sore throats
Laryngitis
Skin
Skin problems
Sunburns
Insect stings
Bits
Ear infections
Acne
Psoriasis
Virus
Yeast
Dandruff
Baldness
Itchy scalp
Dry hair
Thinning hair
Muscle soreness
Digestion
Kidney
Bladder
Gallstones
Shrinking the prostate
Female troubles
Arthritis
Breaking up mucus
Constipation
Cleaning kitchen
Cleaning bathroom
Using in laundry
Using on floors, walls and furniture

So, by now you must have got a fair idea about what is Apple Cider Vinegar good for. Undoubtedly, Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most amazing products with numerous health and beauty benefits. But still, it should be used with caution, especially while taking it internally. It should be diluted sufficiently before using it as a home remedy for curing any disease or ailment. Moreover, it is not ideal for daily use. The high acidic content of undiluted Apple Cider Vinegar can erode the enamel of the teeth and make them sensitive to heat and cold. If used excessively, it can lower the level of potassium in the body. It can also interact with certain medications like, laxatives, diuretics and medications for diabetes and heart disease. So, before using Apple Cider Vinegar for treating any health condition, be sure to discuss the issue with your physician or health care provider.

Werbung:
I had read several articles about the possible health benefits from consuming apple cider vinegar.
And nice to know as it could be availed in some markets here although we are not that familiar on it because it was not also a common product here.

I love apple cider vinegar! I had this joke that I said a long time ago about ACV being the cure to everything. Every ailment I've had acv has been able to fix. From skin problems to heartburn, this stuff is good for pretty much anything :).

I use it as a hair rinse -- in the shower, pour about half of a cup over your hair (you can dilute it with water or add more if you have longer hair, but I'd start with half a cup and adjust later). Leave it on for about 5 minutes then rinse it all out. When your hair dries, it will be very soft (and it smells fresh, not like vinegar at all once it dries!)

We have used cider vinegar in our home since I can remember for almost all kinds of maladies etc, or just simply adding some shine to the hair. There is only one caution, I remember hearing...or reading...and that is to not allow the concentrated vinegar to touch your teeth...either dilute or take as a shot, as it can corrode the enamel.

There is more interesting information on it here: http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

Thank you for an awesome share...(-:

Wow. I never knew that there was so many positive uses of apple cider vinegar. I have heard that this apple cider vinegar gets rid of skin tags. I have also heard that it helps cure bad breath. I will have to look into this more and find out how to successfully make other home remedies.

I've used it for cooking and as a shampoo/rinse before, but none of those other suggestions. Wow.

I'm curious how you would use it for corns and callouses. Do you just apply it plain and it softens them? Or mix it with something else?

When I was looking for natural remedies to get rid of flat moles, apple cider vinegar appeared a lot on the links I've looked at. Can anyone here confirm it's effectiveness on it? The links I've seen haven't got much information about it, it's just all about the posters trying it out. Also, does anyone know how exactly it helps on corns and calluses?

This is fantastic. Thanks for posting. I just bought some last month to make pulled pork in my crockpot and was wondering what I was going to do with the rest of the bottle. I'm definitely going to use some as a hair rinse. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it as a cure for warts? I hate the smell of the wart solution we have right now. It stinks up the entire house!

My bird used to be prone to yeast infections. After his third one, the vet suggested I add apple cider vinegar to the bird's water (just a little - about half a teaspoon per cup) to see if that keeps things under control. I followed the advice, and no yeast infections since! He doesn't get it every single day, but for about one full week per month. I started drinking it myself after reading all the good stuff about it. Not too much, though - just about a teaspoon per cup. I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not, but my acid reflux seems a little better.

Apple cider vinegar is great for sore throats. You just gargle with it and you'll see a difference.

Werbung:
I know from a friend that Apple Cider Vinegar is good for acne. She uses it in exactly the same way she would a toner and raves about it. I have never heard of it helping sore throats, so I will be sure to try it next time I have one. I have heard it can aid weight loss and is also good for reducing the symptoms of heartburn.

Back