1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Girlie Gossip' started by fastchaz36, May 26, 2005.

1. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie was angry with the press after they suggested that she slept with Brad Pitt before he split up with Jennifer Aniston, saying that she could never get inbetween a married couple

She says that she would never be able to me intimate wife a married man because it was her now-estranged father Jon Voight's affair that brought her family to its knees.

She also says that rumours about her and Brad Pitt are far from true She says, "I am not dating anybody. I think the next man I get involved with would have to become Mad's (adopted son Maddox) father, and that's a high bar as far as I'm concerned."

Source

2. Sezza

Sezza New Member

Well i think if she is sleeping with brad pitt good on her i mean come on its brad pitt [​IMG]

3. fastchaz36

fastchaz36 New Member

I agree too [​IMG] Brad Pitt is well fit [​IMG] Nobody could say no to Brad Pitt [​IMG]