• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Little Trouble

The Krow

Hello all, Its been quite a long time since I've posted here, and I've recently been having some problems in my relationship and I figured I'd come here and ask for some advice

Alright, heres the situation, for the last two years I've dated a girl, and just a month or so ago we broke up. We're still friends, we still hang out and talk all the time. I still want to be with her, but she is just confusing me. We tend to, er, fool around sometimes when we hang out, and every time we hang out she tells me she wants to be with me. However, when shes not with me, its almost like she can care less if we're together or not.

Frankly, I'm just drawing a blank on the whole situation and I'd like someones opinion, my friends don't help

Thanks a bunch for reading!

~Ricky

Werbung:
Wow, that's a bummer...it just sounds like she is confused. I know that doesn't help, and I am sorry for that. It's good that you guys are staying friends, seems to me that if you love someone, the friendship part shouldn't just turn off, although more often that not it does just that...

The only thing I can suggest is the two of you keep talking, like about why you broke up, and why even though you DID break up, why you really can't let go of the intimate part, because that is kind of the point of breaking up, right?

Whatever you guys figure out, I hope it works out the way you want it to...

I'm sorry I missed this post :(

Nautica has given you some good advice there. Has she actually said whether she wants to or doesn't want to be with you anymore? Boy, she's giving mixed signals :unsure: No wonder you are confused!

Thanks for your responses and your opinions =)

We're still talking, and she doesn't even give me a real reason as to why we broke up. She keeps telling me that she wants to be with me, and she keeps talking to me about the future that she wants to have with me, but then she'll tell me that she doesn't want to be with me, sometimes she'll say that she doesn't even want to be friends.

Its almost like she is 2 people with 2 completely different opinions =/

And she still gets jealous over other girls, especially girls that I work with (that I have no interest in whatsoever, mind you)

Sorry Krowy I just saw this .

I'm gonna be my usual blunt self and say you deserve better than this, ask her straight out if she wants to be with you or not and demand a straight yes or no answer. If yes then she has to stop messing you around like that and if no then at least you will know once and for all where you stand.

As it stands it sounds like she is playing mind games with you ......... she's not sure if she wants you or not but damn sure she isn't going to let you move on to anyone else. If she TRULY cares about you even if only as a friend then she will give you a straight answer and stop screwing you around.

xxx

Werbung:
Back