• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

10 Weeks!!!!!!

Snowbaby

TEN WEEKS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Well, everything is booked, I think all I need to organise is my flowers. And get my bridesmaid dress made, but that's all in hand.

I keep meaning to break-in my shoes when stewart is out at football on the weekends.... but I keep forgetting. This saturday is last game of the season.... darn! :umm: I will eventually...
<
Either that or I'll have very sore feeties on my big day
<
(or very dirty feeties if I take off the shoes
<
)

I need to start visiting the sun beds to see if I can tan a little. A week Saturday I'm going to go and get my nails done... yes I know I did a course!!! But since doing my nail course, my own nails are in SUCH a mess, so dry and brittle and no matter how much hand n nail cream I use, they aren't getting any better.

I made my list of stuff we need for honeymoon... like plasters savlon, toiletries etc. So I'll add a little to this months food shop. 10 weeks just now I'll be in Gran Canaria.... oops, WE'll be in Gran Canaria.
<
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I made my list of stuff we need for honeymoon...[/b]

*keeps mouth shut*

Yes snowy, time does fly when your having fun, or in need of time. Pretend you don't want to get married, and I assure you you will suddenly have twice as long to get ready
<

Originally posted by Subby@Apr 24 2006, 07:52 PM
Its ok snowy, just.... I dont want to see that list...
<
Tsk ubby.... I told you....

You NOT allowed to see my bikin list. Not stop hinting!!

Werbung:
Back