• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

X Factor Finalist Emily Nakanda Forced To Quit Over 'happy Slap' Attack

GossipQueen

One of the finalists in the X Factor television talent show has been forced to quit after she was caught on video assaulting another girl.

Emily Nakanda, 15, is seen grabbing the girl's hair and throwing her to the ground before punching and kicking her.

The contestant withdrew from the show today after producers were alerted to the video by a national newspaper. A spokeswoman said that Emily had been dropped after stills of the footage was published in The Sun. Other footage of her threatening to gouge a boy's eyes out with a knife also emerged this week.

"In response to the stories in the papers this week regarding Emily Nakanda, we have conducted our own investigations into the matter and we can confirm that she has chosen to withdraw herself from the competition with immediate effect,” the spokeswoman said.

Source

Werbung:
This is a real shame, she was really good
<

Great singer or not I'm delighted she is no longer in the competition.

A lot of young kids watch the show and look up to the contestants (especially if they win!) and I personally would be appalled if she was allowed to remain in.

I liked her but after what I've seen? ......... good riddance

I agree with what you're saying, it's unacceptable behaviour and she is now suffering the consequence of her actions... and so she should.

I disagree
<

I think the contest is about the best entertainer.... not the best person. lets face it, the beatles/rolling stones... hell every band in the seventies probably had people who where doing all sorts of drugs, and commiting crimes every other week (arson for example).

Whilst I condemn her behavior.... what in the world does it have to do with this competition... I dont recall seeing that this was a model citizen competition. If anything this would severely hurt her chances of winning anyway, but casting problem people aside does nothing more but reinforce them into a situation where that behavior is acceptable, rather then get them out of it...

Werbung:
That's just wrong, what she did was urgh. I think it's a good thing she's been taken out, we don't want people like that to be looked up at. What kind of 15 year old would do that?!

She looks so innocent on stage though
<
she did have a lovely voice, but she would have lost anyways, all the other contestants have the WOW factor lol...

Back