• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would You Sleep With You?

Dreek Lass

I am aware that this is not particularly about relationships in the relationship section, but I feel that this thread pertains to the relationship that you have with you, which is one of the - if not the - most important relationships in anybody's life.

I have always - well not always in my high school days but now that I am an adult, yes - thought myself to be very attractive, or seen myself as having the potential to be very attractive. I like my face and its features. I don't dislike anything about my face. I feel that it id perfect for me, and my body is also another feature that I love about myself. I have a few health issues, but as far as shape and stuff like that, i like my body. It has treated me well in that respect.

I have often asked my friends whether or not they would have sex with themselves if they were someone else, and the answers are always funny and interesting. The other day one of them turned the question on me, and I nodded yes, that I would have sex with me in a heartbeat if I was someone else lol. I am an attractive girl. Why not? :D

Would you sleep with yourself if you were someone else?

Werbung:
Lol, I like this question, it's interesting:D
I like my body too and I definitely find myself attractive: I have long, wavy hair, long legs, narrow waist and big eyes - everything that I find pretty in other woman. But I'm 100% heterosexual. Of course I don't have anything against homosexual couples, I just know that it's something not for me because somehow I'm sexually attracted only to very manly men, I like when they're tall and strong and I like when they know how to take care of me. So I probably wouldn't sleep with myself. On the other hand who knows, maybe sometimes it's good to experiment:p

Lol, I like this question, it's interesting:D
I like my body too and I definitely find myself attractive: I have long, wavy hair, long legs, narrow waist and big eyes - everything that I find pretty in other woman. But I'm 100% heterosexual. Of course I don't have anything against homosexual couples, I just know that it's something not for me because somehow I'm sexually attracted only to very manly men, I like when they're tall and strong and I like when they know how to take care of me. So I probably wouldn't sleep with myself. On the other hand who knows, maybe sometimes it's good to experiment:p

LOL! You don't have to be gay to sleep with yourself. The question was: would you sleep with yourself if you were someone else,and that someone else could be a man - anything. You sound attractive. I think it is good that you would sleep with yourself. It says that you feel good about yourself in at least one aspect of your life/being. a lot of women do not, so I think that it is very important to point out when we like something about ourselves and to smile about it :)

Now whether or not I would date me? That is an entirely different story altogether lol.

LOL! You don't have to be gay to sleep with yourself. The question was: would you sleep with yourself if you were someone else,and that someone else could be a man - anything. You sound attractive. I think it is good that you would sleep with yourself. It says that you feel good about yourself in at least one aspect of your life/being. a lot of women do not, so I think that it is very important to point out when we like something about ourselves and to smile about it :)

Now whether or not I would date me? That is an entirely different story altogether lol.

Haha, I probably wouldn't date myself, I have twisted personality:p
If I were a man, I would probably be willing to sleep with myself. But as a girl, I look for tall, strong men that make me feel safe so I'm often attracted to people who aren't exactly beautiful, I don't really look for prettiness.
But I completely agree - women should feel beautiful and shouldn't be too shy to talk about it. It's good and healthy to like yourself:)

I'm not too sure I would sleep with me. I think if I didn't know me like I do and based it off of my body/looks alone, I'd have a chance, but since I know myself and how I act, I think it would actually be kinda funny. See, I'm very shy and submissive when it comes to sex, always second guessing and trying to figure out what to do, I want always this way but I am now. So if I imagine it, I just imaging two girls laying in bed next to each other, blushing and scared out of their mind not knowing what to do. One of them would make an awkward first move and the other would make an awkward move in return and in all it would be one very slow and awkward time! xD

I'm not too sure I would sleep with me. I think if I didn't know me like I do and based it off of my body/looks alone, I'd have a chance, but since I know myself and how I act, I think it would actually be kinda funny. See, I'm very shy and submissive when it comes to sex, always second guessing and trying to figure out what to do, I want always this way but I am now. So if I imagine it, I just imaging two girls laying in bed next to each other, blushing and scared out of their mind not knowing what to do. One of them would make an awkward first move and the other would make an awkward move in return and in all it would be one very slow and awkward time! xD

Without coming across as a pervert, which I am really trying to do here lol, that is some really cute imagery that you just described there hahaha! I perhaps used to have that shy persons when it came to sex, because I wasn't confident in my sexuality at first, but once I excluded everybody else and made my own opinion the only one that mattered, then I blossomed into a fully fledged sex lioness lmao! I couldn't imagine being shy now. I have found that there is nothing to be shy about - a lot of people like a confident bed partner, but I know that it is easier to know than to actually put into action at first.

Without coming across as a pervert, which I am really trying to do here lol, that is some really cute imagery that you just described there hahaha! I perhaps used to have that shy persons when it came to sex, because I wasn't confident in my sexuality at first, but once I excluded everybody else and made my own opinion the only one that mattered, then I blossomed into a fully fledged sex lioness lmao! I couldn't imagine being shy now. I have found that there is nothing to be shy about - a lot of people like a confident bed partner, but I know that it is easier to know than to actually put into action at first.

Haha, I could see how it would be a cute imagery! But being them would be terrifying.
The thing is, that I didn't used to be this way, I was totally a sex lioness in the past! But a year or so after I had my first child, it slowly went away, I became over worried about everything and very unsure about myself and what to do in bed. What makes it worse is that it doesn't really feel too good unless I'm just sitting back, paying attention to what my partners doing. So I'f I'm trying to work on my partner while he's working on me, I don't really 'feel' it.. so to speak.
Though I just realized I may have wrote too much information xD I'm gonna keep it there because I went through all the work to rant it!

Haha, I could see how it would be a cute imagery! But being them would be terrifying.
The thing is, that I didn't used to be this way, I was totally a sex lioness in the past! But a year or so after I had my first child, it slowly went away, I became over worried about everything and very unsure about myself and what to do in bed. What makes it worse is that it doesn't really feel too good unless I'm just sitting back, paying attention to what my partners doing. So I'f I'm trying to work on my partner while he's working on me, I don't really 'feel' it.. so to speak.
Though I just realized I may have wrote too much information xD I'm gonna keep it there because I went through all the work to rant it!

No, spill by all means, it is great to get this type of stuff out in the open so that you are aware of what sorts of feelings and thoughts that you are having. I have never had any children, and I never think I am going to because they do my head in lol. So I am not going to pretend to know what the hormonal changes are like and the body changes, because I have only seen those things happen to my mother and my older sister who both have numerous children. Did you start to feel unsure of yourself as a result of body changes or do you feel like it is irrational for you to feel the way that you do? Or do you just have a lot on your mind and feel like you can't all the way let go when being intimate?

I learned at a very early age that without the brain, sex is pretty much useless and boring. When I am having sex, I go deep with my thoughts. Every little thing is a turn on, because that is how deep I mentally go. Sometimes I feel like I orgasm too quickly because I am so sensitive to the definition of every little breath, every muscle movement of myself and my partner, the humidity, the sweat, the smells. Now I have said too much :p It is ALL a massive turn on for me. Sex is psychological. When the psychological limitations are dealt with, then the physical follows through as if there were never any limitations to begin with. :D

Definitely not, and that is because I know my flaws. There are a lot things that I don't like about myself as far as my skin condition goes. I have a terrible skin condition that I wouldn't want my future partner to have. Every time I get a cut I have to immediately cleanse it with different medications or I can break out in my arms and legs for weeks. It's really hard work to maintain clear skin when I am always breaking out. When I have clear skin, it last for a few weeks then I'll break out again. So, no I wouldn't be attracted to myself if I was someone else.

No, spill by all means, it is great to get this type of stuff out in the open so that you are aware of what sorts of feelings and thoughts that you are having. I have never had any children, and I never think I am going to because they do my head in lol. So I am not going to pretend to know what the hormonal changes are like and the body changes, because I have only seen those things happen to my mother and my older sister who both have numerous children. Did you start to feel unsure of yourself as a result of body changes or do you feel like it is irrational for you to feel the way that you do? Or do you just have a lot on your mind and feel like you can't all the way let go when being intimate?

I learned at a very early age that without the brain, sex is pretty much useless and boring. When I am having sex, I go deep with my thoughts. Every little thing is a turn on, because that is how deep I mentally go. Sometimes I feel like I orgasm too quickly because I am so sensitive to the definition of every little breath, every muscle movement of myself and my partner, the humidity, the sweat, the smells. Now I have said too much :p It is ALL a massive turn on for me. Sex is psychological. When the psychological limitations are dealt with, then the physical follows through as if there were never any limitations to begin with. :D

You are right, I know getting it out and writing it helps a lot more than just keeping it in my head, it helps you to realize things that you may not have realized before.
I never intended to have children either, but apparently me and my husband are immune to birth control because I've had two. I can't say I regret it though, of course, they're my world.
I can't say exactly when I started to feel unsure about myself, but I do know that it's irrational. I know my husband sees no flaws in me and for lack of better words, basically lives for me, but I do believe it's my physical changes that keeps me away. I'm not very big, around 135 lbs and most of it is my legs which, mu husband is in to so it's not really bad, the extra skin though, is a pain. I know I have a lot of people interested in me as well, but I just can't seem to like myself and see myself as they do. My husband even noted that I suck in my stomach the moment he touches it, I don't think I've ever noticed me doing it before.
I have to agree that sex is very psychological and I think that's my main problem. If I'm trying to do the turning on for him, I can't get into it because I'm too worried and tense. In the heat of the moment I'm good and I can get into it because i'm already there and not thinking about it, but if I'm not fully there and I know he's trying to urge me to do something, like for instance, um.. haha, what's too much to say here? I'm not sure I can come up with an example without it being too naughty.:ROFLMAO:
A less descriptive example than my first thought, Well let's just say, he scoots up and I know he's wanting me to do something in particular, of course I try and do it, but it's a little less enjoyable for me because I tense up and it causes some of my turn on to go away. :X3: I suck at this talk! Haha, I think we're crazy off-topic now.

Werbung:
You are right, I know getting it out and writing it helps a lot more than just keeping it in my head, it helps you to realize things that you may not have realized before.
I never intended to have children either, but apparently me and my husband are immune to birth control because I've had two. I can't say I regret it though, of course, they're my world.
I can't say exactly when I started to feel unsure about myself, but I do know that it's irrational. I know my husband sees no flaws in me and for lack of better words, basically lives for me, but I do believe it's my physical changes that keeps me away. I'm not very big, around 135 lbs and most of it is my legs which, mu husband is in to so it's not really bad, the extra skin though, is a pain. I know I have a lot of people interested in me as well, but I just can't seem to like myself and see myself as they do. My husband even noted that I suck in my stomach the moment he touches it, I don't think I've ever noticed me doing it before.
I have to agree that sex is very psychological and I think that's my main problem. If I'm trying to do the turning on for him, I can't get into it because I'm too worried and tense. In the heat of the moment I'm good and I can get into it because i'm already there and not thinking about it, but if I'm not fully there and I know he's trying to urge me to do something, like for instance, um.. haha, what's too much to say here? I'm not sure I can come up with an example without it being too naughty.:ROFLMAO:
A less descriptive example than my first thought, Well let's just say, he scoots up and I know he's wanting me to do something in particular, of course I try and do it, but it's a little less enjoyable for me because I tense up and it causes some of my turn on to go away. :X3: I suck at this talk! Haha, I think we're crazy off-topic now.

:) No you don't suck at talking about this. You explained and got your point across very well. I think that you have to learn to love yourself again, the emotional side of things and especially the physical side of things. Isn't our mind a strange thing? My sister knows that her boyfriend lies for her and that her jealousy is completely unfounded an irrational, yet she can't get rid of those thoughts. I imagine it to be the same for you - that you know he is attracted to you ans finds you sexy, but if you are not feeling it then the problem is all the same.

I would suggest looking at yourself in the mirror naked, and telling each body part that you find fault with that you love it. I have sen this method work for a lot of women over time. Very efective.

Back