• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Woohoo!!!!

Snowbaby

<div align=\'center\'>Holidays from work for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy2: :tiddlyjen: :crazy2: :tiddlyjen: :crazy2: :tiddlyjen: :crazy2: :tiddlyjen: :crazy2: :tiddlyjen: :crazy2: </div>

Werbung:
gurl my work hours are cut back so much am on HOLIDAY year round...I know that sounds bad and i should find nother job with income but *sweary word*...(pardon my language)...is it wrong to enjoy all this time off???? *ROFL* Yes I know am a lazy butt...*sighs* quiet sad aint it??? *ROFL*

Woohoo!! One week down, one to go, you enjoying yourself? I just finished with my uni holidays and I'm officially back for the semester, however, I'm only doing 3 arts papers so I have mondays off and most days I've only got a few hours! So bad/lazy....of course, I'll be doing a lot of out-of-lecture readings and whatnot *cough*. Totalitarianism regimes in Europe, social psychology and biopsyc! EXCITEMENT

Yup! Loving the restful time! I'm off to meet a friend today for lunch... with her little baby girl! She was born in April, so this is gonna be fun!

Holiday is like what vacation is to us americans Bluey...*LOL*

I can't wait till u get time off SnowBaby...stalk up on the booze...oh rite u cant...baby on board...*ROFL*

I drink for u!!! *gigglez*

Werbung:
Back