• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Woman Says Dad Kept Her In A Dungeon For 24 Years

GossipQueen

Austrians were in a state of shock last night following the arrest of a 73-year-old man suspected of sexually abusing his daughter and fathering her seven children after he allegedly abducted her at the age of 11 and held her prisoner in a basement dungeon for 24 years.

The case, strongly reminiscent of the kidnap of Natascha Kampusch, a Viennese girl held in a basement for eight years from the age of 10 before she escaped in August 2006, seemed certain to become Austria's second major abduction scandal in less than two years.

Police in the town of Amstetten, in Lower Austria, identified the man as Josef F and said he had been arrested on suspicion of incest and holding his daughter, now aged 42, captive in the basement of his home.

read more

Werbung:
If she was 11 when he kidnapped her, and she is 42 now... She would have been held captive for 31 years
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ Apr 30 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If she was 11 when he kidnapped her, and she is 42 now... She would have been held captive for 31 years
<
If I'm honest, I haven't completely been following this story... perhaps she escaped years ago but has only come forward now, hence being more of a time lapse? I'm not sure.

It's disgustingly shocking anyway. I feel for this lady
<
[/b]

Werbung:
Back