• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who does arts and crafts?

Zynni

I love to make things, and by that, I mean pretty much anything. I see something cute or cool, and I want to make it. Well, I at least give it a try. My craft projects don't always turn out quite as well as I would like. Some things I can do well, others not so much.

Do you make arts and crafts? What kinds of things do you make?

Werbung:
I like to write, draw, paint and knit these days! Mostly knitting. But I've stepped and sat on a lot of my needles, so I cannot continue with my knitting projects as of recently... I also liked to make my own jewellery! It really just satisfying to have something done, and in many cases, to do it with the personal touch and all. Mistakes don't matter so much once you finished, at least not for me! I loved my first pair of socks, despite the many mistakes scattered through!

Werbung:
Ah, I crochet rather than knit, but yes, those mistakes gives things character, right? lol. It does feel good to make something, especially something you can use or wear. Making jewelry can be a lot of fun. Making it your own personal style is great. I love one of a kind pieces.

Back