• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's you favorite and least favorite subject?

Eirini

Either at school or college.

I am at 11th grade and personally, I prefer (the most suitable word is adore) natural sciences such as Math, Physics and Chemistry.
My least favorite subject is Ancient Greek...:confused: I mean there are students who actually like it but it's a total torture for me when we do this class. At least I try to pay attention to what my teacher says...
I can't wait for the Economics class next year :D

How about you?

Werbung:
When I was in school.. ohh 7 years ago lol. I was not a fan of history. I struggled with it in college too. I don't have a very good memory, so remembering dates and people and wars was very hard for me.

My favorite subject at school was Maths. There are actually 2 subjects that tie for my least favorite subject and they are: History and Accounting.

History cause I have very little interest in the day that Jan Van Riebeeck arrived etc...I am more interested in now and the future (Maths helps with that!)...and Accounting as it is super duper boring and monotonous.

That is just for me. I have friends who adore those subjects. Just, not me.

My all time favorite subjects were Math and Physical Education (specially when we are really playing sports and not just room lectures.)
And I think my least favorite subjects were Chemistry and Drafting.

My favorite subject last semester was Calculus. It wasn't TOO difficult for me, and I like math. Math is fun to me, because you can actually apply what you learned. In biology, all I did was memorize facts, and it was so much memorization that it was hard. I really didn't like business, but that's probably because my teacher was really bad at teaching. He is a new teacher, and he was really unorganized.

My least favorite subject has always been math and I think it always will be. I've just always been bad at the subject in general--except for stats, for some reasons I'm good with stats. As for my favorite subject, any psychology of counseling classes have always interested me the most. I guess that's a good thing considering it's my major, lol. I just enjoy learning different techniques of how to find out problems and how to help people solve them and also I enjoy learning about the different disorders out there and so on.

Currently in secondary school.

I hate Maths and Biology, however, my highest marks always go to those two. Love English, and it only comes in third highest after the first two.

I hate math. I love reading and writing though. But something about Math has been so uninteresting. It may be the fact that the higher the classes are the more confusing they become.

Good for you! I always like math too. I prefer having a fairly concrete answer to a problem. I NEVER like my English or writing courses!

When I was in high school my favorite subjects were math and biology.
My least favorite subject was physics.

Psychology - Favorite, Stats 2 - Least Fav. I can't do math for anything. It is the death of me. xD

Funny enough, I hate the subject for our local language XD. On the other hand, I love anything Science and English/Literature-related.

I loved all of my art and history classes. I pretty much hated all my math/science classes but I guess some of them weren't too bad.

Werbung:
My favourite subject is Mathematics. Probably because I'm quite good at it plus the teacher was very good too. My least favourite subject is Economics. I just hate it when my teacher talks about macro economics and micro economics and the theories of supply and demand. It's actually quite interesting if he could have tied the lesson to real life situations or current affairs but he didn't do that. He'd just lecture and just use the text book to teach. I know Economics can be quite an interesting subject but because the teacher wasn't that good at explaining some of the concepts, I really don't understand the subject at all. And when I don't understand something, I really don't like it.

Back