• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's The Best Thing About Halloween?

what's the best thing about halloween?

• Scaring everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • being sick from eating the sweeties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<div align='center'>
Pumpkin.gif
</div>

Werbung:
I'm not sure that I think that there is a best thing ... not to be a party pooper ... but it's just not my thing

I think that Halloween is thee only holiday that strangers give something for free to others, which in this case is candy. I think that's the nicest thing people gather around to do to celebrate putting smiles on children's faces. =]

We don't celebrate Halloween here in my country but if we did, I know what I'd enjoy the most: dressing up! Dressing up is always so much fun! I could wear silly, cute dresses that I'm not courageous enough to wear every day. It would be wonderful:D

Dressing up is the best part of Halloween. I never did get to celebrate it as a child. Then I most to an area that adult celebrated Halloween passionately. It became my favorite holiday. My roommate used to really go all out with decorating our house even more than Christmas.

Werbung:
I love the costumes!

Even if I don't dress up myself, I absolutely love watching kids in their costumes. They're always having so much fun and are so proud of what they're dressed up as.

Back